Fun changes for hunters in 5.1!

If the health of a psyfiend is reduced to 1/3 what it is now they'll be pretty easy to 1-shot inside of the priest's gcd before they shield it...

Well.. unless they nerf pvp resilience it is all pointless and hunters still will be facerolled most of the times.
Miss good old days when i could solo 3 ppl -.-

Well.. unless they nerf pvp resilience it is all pointless and hunters still will be facerolled most of the times.
Miss good old days when i could solo 3 ppl -.-

If you get facerolled as hunter you're bad

Well, I'm just loving to roll my hunter once again... Moving while using steady shots.. what a machine!

Steady Shot can now be used while moving

Pet ability: Snatch now last only 8 seconds, Down from 10!

One buff and one nerf. :O

You can check out the rest of the changes on MMO-Champion, but the above changes are quite something. Hunters don't have to stop moving ever now. Just press the auto run button and have at it! XD

I didn't realize you could autorun backwards...

:p

Bob

//Reverse Autorun
<Hotkey shift Oem8>
<If ActiveWinIs "WoW">
<SendFocusWin>
<keyDown S>

Used to play a druid tank, it it was dead handy for chain pulling through dungeons backwards, because anything the DPS pulled off you was in front of you to taunt (meaning you didn't have to turn your back on the rest of the mob pack, losing all that lovely dodge), and you were always the one closest to the next pack of mobs, so always got the body pull, or a swipe as the mobs ran through you.

Only problem was the DPS complaining to slow down so they could loot, because practically none of them had the coordination to DPS, move, and loot at the same time, so a backpeddling druid was faster than them. Players like that are the reason backpeddling hunters were OP in BGs, even before disengage.

[edit] forgot to mention, I was keyboard turning too ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread