Full 70 Sunwell Clears <Epoch> Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning to potential x-fers.

In 5 years of playing this game I have never been treated as poorly by a guild as I have by Kronolas (aka Gitterdun) and Luminaa. They will gkick you without reason and will never give you a reason. When pressed for a reason they will say you are bad despite saying the exact opposite during raids. It is suffice to say that they are two-faced, elitist, and should not be trusted.

Grimthunder said:
Warning to potential x-fers.

In 5 years of playing this game I have never been treated as poorly by a guild as I have by Kronolas (aka Gitterdun) and Luminaa. They will gkick you without reason and will never give you a reason. When pressed for a reason they will say you are bad despite saying the exact opposite during raids. It is suffice to say that they are two-faced, elitist, and should not be trusted.

Since the creation of Epoch in October of 2009, we have only had to remove 3 people from the guild, you are one of them. Kronolas and I have told you time and time again why you were removed from the guild. Getting a guild invite as a trial DOES NOT guarantee you a permanent spot in our guild. It is called a TRIAL rank for a reason. Should we decide within your first 2 weeks as a trial that its not working out, we have the right to remove you.

You should know this, because Kronolas spent at least 30 minutes speaking with you in vent about how we operate as a guild before you ever received an invite. Yet, that night at Black Temple, you proceeded to complain about loot, and harass Kronolas and I with questions that we had already covered with you in vent. Long story short, we found your attitude and raid performance to be lacking, and decided to remove you from the guild.

I apologize that you wasted money on a transfer, but we can't tell everything about someone through an application/vent interview. I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you, and I wish you the best of luck with your future game play.

And I have yet to been given a justifiable explanation. All you have said it wasn't working out. All I am is asking is what wasn't?

How can you judge a person based on a 45 minute raid if you can't do it based on a 30 minute interview?

Edit: woah woah, I complained about loot? When? And harassed Kronolas with questions? I asked for CLARIFICATION concerning DKP rules. Not once, did I complain about loot, had you bothered to even gear check me you would have seen that there are a total of two main spec upgrades/sidegrades for me even left in BT and neither of them dropped.

pwnnnnnnnnnd

Join Epoch today! Help Kron and Lum gear more alts in BiS gear so they can not play them!

The World of Warcraft Armory - Luminaa @ Korgath - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Iceccyou @ Korgath - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Friartuckk @ Korgath - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Kronolas @ Korgath - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Gitterdun @ Korgath - Profile

The World of Warcraft Armory - Elunaa @ Korgath - Profile

its also funny how Kronolas made his own wife/gf the GM of his guild, guess he figured most WoW nerds would suck her !#%! and accept the corruption of the guild if they thought a female was running it

dont let this form of misdirection trick you, Kronolas is very much the GM of this guild

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Full 70 Sunwell Clears <Epoch> Recruiting

Nice BIS Alts.

Pretty much everyone in Epoch is BIS. They have a fun time or else they would not be so successful. I think all you are, is pure butthurt; sweety.

Would you not be annoyed if you blew 25 bucks on a xfer to a jerk guild that gkicks without warning or explanation?

No, they're not all BIS in the guild.

The fact is Epoch is nothing but a gear party for Lum and Krono's alts and their closest friends.

Now, I would leave them alone if they acknowledged the following:

1) Kicking people who are offline is flat out rude.

2) Kicking people without talking to them first is absurd.

3) Leading people along to get xfers is a borderline scam.

I have to ask, why are they even recruiting? I think the only answer is that they're picking up potential healers, because they can already clear all that content WITHOUT new comers.

And yes, having 6 characters between 2 players in all BiS or 2nd BiS gear is messed up. The fact the GM and his wife are getting that quality of gear so quickly shows that there is some serious issues going on with loot.

TLDR: Form your own guild, find some non retarded 80s who want to that content, whatever. Don't blow an xfer to join an elitist guild on a crappy server.

It must be a gear party for the hunter too because he has Thori'dal. Capnnemo or something.

Pretty much most of their mains are BIS.

Do you have reading skills? They explained to you in a previous post that they kicked you and told you why. You spent 25 dollars because you wanted. You didn't have to. It isn't a scam if you did it and pressed the button. They are still clearing SWP or else they couldn't have killed KJ that time. Back up healers are good to have.

That TLDR is not a good summary btw. It's really just getting 70s to xfer and you still have to wait and hope those 70s have the patience to stay while the raid spots fill up.

It's a game honey. It's a game. I don't think I'd be annoyed. I don't have only WoW to back up on.

Regroovenate said:
It must be a gear party for the hunter too because he has Thori'dal. Capnnemo or something.

Pretty much most of their mains are BIS.

Do you have reading skills? They explained to you in a previous post that they kicked you and told you why. You spent 25 dollars because you wanted. You didn't have to. It isn't a scam if you did it and pressed the button. They are still clearing SWP or else they couldn't have killed KJ that time. Back up healers are good to have.

That TLDR is not a good summary btw. It's really just getting 70s to xfer and you still have to wait and hope those 70s have the patience to stay while the raid spots fill up.

It's a game honey. It's a game. I don't think I'd be annoyed. I don't have only WoW to back up on.

Their explanation was a flat out lie.

Just a game? That's great, now can I just have you pay for my xfer back?

They literally do not need xfers. I do not know why they are trying to grow unless they seriously get off on screwing people over.

Two raid groups.

Call billing? Or were you too ADHD/slow to think of that? Probably too late now.

Maybe your explanation is a lie.

Regroovenate said:
Two raid groups.

Call billing? Or were you too ADHD/slow to think of that? Probably too late now.

Maybe your explanation is a lie.

Took you long enough to realize this is my word versus their's.

People need to be warned about pass mistreatment. A blanket statement about how everyone loves Epoch is a flat out lie.

So I come home from work to see that our recruitment thread has grown nearly 2 pages! Do you really have nothing else to do? It seems like you are having a hard time understanding, so let me break it down for you. I'll try to use small words.

Grimthunder said:
And I have yet to been given a justifiable explanation. All you have said it wasn't working out. All I am is asking is what wasn't?

How can you judge a person based on a 45 minute raid if you can't do it based on a 30 minute interview?

This is about the 5th time I am going to try to explain this to you. As I said in my previous post:

Luminaa said:
Long story short, we found your attitude and raid performance to be lacking, and decided to remove you from the guild.

Need I say more?

Grimthunder said:

Did you notice that ALL of the consistent raiders in Epoch are near BiS? Did you also notice that almost everyone in Epoch has ATLEAST one near bis alt? THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT. We have been running BT/Sunwell as a guild since October of 2009. And up until a few months ago, we had a funny little thing called "alt runs." So common sense would tell you that we acquired geared alts by working our asses off and raiding every week. But wait... you don't have common sense.

Grimthunder said:
its also funny how Kronolas made his own wife/gf the GM of his guild, guess he figured most WoW nerds would suck her !#%! and accept the corruption of the guild if they thought a female was running it

dont let this form of misdirection trick you, Kronolas is very much the GM of this guild

This made me /lol a bit.

Just because I am a female doesn't make me any less capable to run a guild than a man. The fact that you would suggest a difference in female/male leadership speaks for itself. I think your just upset that there are women in our guild that kick your a** on the dps meter. Sorry that you couldn't flex your e-peen in my guild. =[

Everyone in the guild knows that Kronolas and I run the guild as Co-GM's. Unfortunately someone has to have the GM tag, which happens to be me.

Ask anyone who has been in Epoch for a decent period of time what they think of Epoch leadership. I would bet my paycheck that every single one of them says that Kron and I lead the guild in the most fair way possible. There is a reason why we have been around for almost a year....

Grimthunder said:
The fact is Epoch is nothing but a gear party for Lum and Krono's alts and their closest friends.

I heard that DKP allows us to do that.... wait no... that's loot council. Seems like you have your loot systems mixed around.

Grimthunder said:
And yes, having 6 characters between 2 players in all BiS or 2nd BiS gear is messed up. The fact the GM and his wife are getting that quality of gear so quickly shows that there is some serious issues going on with loot.

See my comment above:

Luminaa said:
Did you notice that ALL of the consistent raiders in Epoch are near BiS? Did you also notice that almost everyone in Epoch has ATLEAST one near bis alt? THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT. We have been running BT/Sunwell as a guild since October of 2009. And up until a few months ago, we had a funny little thing called "alt runs." So common sense would tell you that we acquired geared alts by working our asses off and raiding every week. But wait... you don't have common sense.

Please let this point of argument go now...

Grimthunder said:
Took you long enough to realize this is my word versus their's.

People need to be warned about pass mistreatment. A blanket statement about how everyone loves Epoch is a flat out lie.

The only person to feel mistreated is you. As I said in my previous post:

Luminaa said:
Since the creation of Epoch in October of 2009, we have only had to remove 3 people from the guild, you are one of them.

Fortunately for us, the application/vent interview process tends to weed out most of the "bad eggs." Unfortunately one tends to slip through every now and then. You should pat yourself on the back though, you definitely took trolling us to the next level. Neither of the other 2 were this persistent! Congrats on having nothing else to do with your time. Please go back to whatever server you came from and work on getting your DPS above 3k. Think you can do that?

Luminaa said:
So I come home from work to see that our recruitment thread has grown nearly 2 pages! Do you really have nothing else to do? It seems like you are having a hard time understanding, so let me break it down for you. I'll try to use small words.

Personal insults are cool.

Luminaa said:
This is about the 5th time I am going to try to explain this to you. As I said in my previous post:

Try second, and you have still failed to given an exact reason.

Luminaa said:

Yep, you got BiS gear against 5-7 other people going for the same gear in less than 52 raids. I don't feel like checking your alts kill counts, but if it dropped, you got it.

Luminaa said:
This made me /lol a bit.

Just because I am a female doesn't make me any less capable to run a guild than a man. The fact that you would suggest a difference in female/male leadership speaks for itself. I think your just upset that there are women in our guild that kick your a** on the dps meter. Sorry that you couldn't flex your e-peen in my guild. =[

1) Grats on quoting someone else.

2) Who's the best single target DPS class at 70+?

3) What's the best single target DPS spec for that class at 70+?

4) GJ, you do top DPS with the best gear, in the best class, and the best spec.

Luminaa said:
Everyone in the guild knows that Kronolas and I run the guild as Co-GM's. Unfortunately someone has to have the GM tag, which happens to be me.

Ask anyone who has been in Epoch for a decent period of time what they think of Epoch leadership. I would bet my paycheck that every single one of them says that Kron and I lead the guild in the most fair way possible. There is a reason why we have been around for almost a year....

A year is a long time?

Luminaa said:
I heard that DKP allows us to do that.... wait no... that's loot council. Seems like you have your loot systems mixed around.

I saw your sorry excuse for DKP. Bids on BIS items exceeded 500, aka 2 full raids runs worth of DKP. Yep, people who actually get to raid aren't generating more DKP.

Luminaa said:
Please let this point of argument go now...

The only person to feel mistreated is you. As I said in my previous post:

Fortunately for us, the application/vent interview process tends to weed out most of the "bad eggs." Unfortunately one tends to slip through every now and then. You should pat yourself on the back though, you definitely took trolling us to the next level. Neither of the other 2 were this persistent! Congrats on having nothing else to do with your time. Please go back to whatever server you came from and work on getting your DPS above 3k. Think you can do that?

My terrible DPS was still better or equal to 1/2 of the raid DPSers. Considering that people that passed me were in better gear or at least more experience (and possibly flasked) I'd have to say that wasn't the problem.

Oh, and Kronolas said exactly, "There's room for improvement, but it's fine. We'll work on that."

Everyone knows you're crooked. Sorry to blow open your little scam.

Edit: Please explain how I wasn't trying. I asked for advice on rotation and I asked Kron how I was doing. I mean doing 3.5K+ DPS on several rights is horrible right? And fyi, Elemental is horribly RNG at this level, if I somehow don't get crits on fight (which happens) my DPS will suffer greatly. All you have to do is keep up SnD and go lol 60% of damage is melee and poison damage.

Why don't you just deal with life? You aren't going to get accepted into your dream job the first try most likely, you'll have to improve your attitude first. I see you getting an app declined/getting fired and egging your bosses' house.

I don't think they're crooked, so that statement is dead.

You just keep showing you aren't worthy to be in any decent guild with your over elitist attitude.

They don't like your attitude.

now you've been told 5 times.

Don't worry, they might just turn into an 80 twinking guild under a new name or maybe they'll just keep the name. Wait til Cataclysm. Make your own 70 twinking guild, try to lead it nicer than Epoch, if you could. Judging by the way you speak, you wouldn't be able to.

Yes, my attitude post kick has been horrible. I know this and am choosing to do so.

Issue isn't that. The issue is they kicked the following:

1) A raid member who was not concerned about gear.

2) A raid member concerned about improving his rotation and spec.

3) A raid member who showed up 20 minutes early to the raid.

4) A raid member who went balls to the wall on everything, including trash. While Kron was off loloing or w/e on his mage. I wasn't simply spamming CL. I ran in dropped totems, Thunderstormed (with glyph), Fire Nova'ed, ran out, and unleashed CL. I was in the top 3 pretty much every trash pull because I TRIED.

Unlike other people I didn't spam stupid macros, (or even say anything about them).

I didn't make perverse, sexual jokes directed at the GM (like some people did).

The worst possible thing I did was link Friendly Fire meters after Mother, because I thought it was funny.

Only a complete DB kicks over something like that.

If you join Epoch you better STFU and brown nose or you will get ninja kicked in the middle of the night.

Regroovenate said:
Don't worry, they might just turn into an 80 twinking guild under a new name or maybe they'll just keep the name. Wait til Cataclysm. Make your own 70 twinking guild, try to lead it nicer than Epoch, if you could. Judging by the way you speak, you wouldn't be able to.

Personally, I hate leading guilds with a passion. Getting a group of skilled and decent individuals together for pre 80 content is impossible. If Epoch is really the BEST 70 guild, that's just further proof of that.

My rules when I did run guilds/raids were simple.

No crying about loot. Melee has priority on melee weapons. Hunters have priority on ranged weapons. Healers have priority on MP5. Casters have priority on gear with hit (yes, I've seen numerious healers roll on +hit items for their healing sets).

Main spec > off spec.

No DKP, but performance during the raid is relevant. I'm not going to reward AFKers and alt tabbers.

But yeah, if someone new shows up and they're good they will have an equal chance to get BIS items.

No inordinate swearing in /g or /raid.

No spamming in /g or /raid.

No personal attacks on ANYONE while in guild. You have a guild tag. What you do reflects on everyone else in the guild. If you can't handle that, good bye.

It's pretty basic stuff, but guilds like Epoch are full of:

Braggarts

Prima donnas

Divas

Loot whores

Elitists

Butt buddies

They will screw you over to benefit their inner circle.

There is no denying that, no matter how hard they try.

wah wah wah wah wah

postcountisfun

trollisboringnow

they havent fallen apart like most other 70 guilds so they must all be friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread