Free to Play: 20 Twinking and You

versus pugs that are 4 or 5 from the same realm and at least 5-6 24s...

notsureifsrs.jpg
U mad bro?

I didn't go negative but if you want to....more power to you.

At the end of the day it was a good game by both sides. If you want to spin it into some unfair disaster more power to you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the guide - it helped me out quite a bit.

I think there's a password on the Ventrilo server or something though considering it says I don't have a log-in and password.

You need get to know a few people before you get the pw, keeps all the trolls out of the channel.

I can't seem to find realmlist.wtf since pandaland was released - any ideas of a new location?

Hey, I just got back into the f2p community. I was playing per mop and had a lot of fun. Sadly, I gave my f2p account with almost BiS Mage with agm and my balance Druid away. I was just wondering if any of you have F2p accounts that you don't use anymore that maybe you could let me play. I just want to play again, but don't want to go through the stress of regearing. I did give away my account and hope that maybe someone with a generous heart will help me out.i would accept any class doesnt need to be just a mage or druid. Email me at F2ptwinkingfeign@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread