Free to Play: 20 Twinking and You

its not worth. i cant approve twinkin on these us server. (as an european gamer). im sorry. but the lags are unplayable.

constant disconnections, and all the time probs with the laucher/download.

i got so excited as i heard bout the comm here, but now (i played for more than a week) its just wastet time.

(and yes. the comp is working right, on european sever no probs.)

all the best for the rest. byby

btw ... cant play horde ... alwys fatal error broke.

since yesterday ... instant disconnect by changin the zone (flyin or runin)

- just stupid -

jina ex said:
its not worth. i cant approve twinkin on these us server. (as an european gamer). im sorry. but the lags are unplayable.

constant disconnections, and all the time probs with the laucher/download.

i got so excited as i heard bout the comm here, but now (i played for more than a week) its just wastet time.

(and yes. the comp is working right, on european sever no probs.)

all the best for the rest. byby

btw ... cant play horde ... alwys fatal error broke.

since yesterday ... instant disconnect by changin the zone (flyin or runin)

- just stupid -

Well that's not US servers fault, did you change realmlist or download a whole new wow (US client)?

I prefer downloading client else you can have some lag problems.

I have played at US servers for around 1.5 months now as a EU player, no problems for me.

Thee is no real reason to play US as a European. There are plenty of games EU side. Horde are getting pretty decent. Playing on AP means you have no chance of AGM compared to randoms who roll on dead realms. It is just nerfing yourself .

I'd rather have 4 good players to group with at any time of the day, than an AGM (or a team full of random gear > skill players who think they need it that bad).

AP horde side has over 100 twinks, can get premades at pretty much any time of the day (or night), and we queue for AB not WSG. It's nearly 6:00 am server time right now, there are 8 other 20s on, and the average wait times for AB and WSG are 3 and 1 minutes respectively.

What about Shamans Enhancement??, they r good? i wanna start a shammy, but if anny1 have been played with one at this f2p, comment about ur experience. TY:confused:

Recently started one, and gameplay is really good with windshear earthbind totem and sustained dps. Better than fury war in my opinion ;)

Is there a EU version of your Aerie peak group ? made some characters on there and looking for twink players. Or is it all just US? if so how can i get over to US?

Unless you are assisted by some 85s, you have few chance to got the AGM in high populated realms and no chance at all in twinks realms. But honestly you dont have to play and sort your game time thinking you can or not abtain a trinket. Imo playing ftp means anyway you know that you are starting "nerfed" compared to other players, so who cares? Ftp "culture" should be this, just play and do your best even your low chance to gear up.

^^this

I doesn't matter if you've just dinged level 10 from questing, have crap gear, no enchants or armor patches, and the opposing side has 2 near BiS 19 hunters.

You play it balls to the wall.

Posting this here because apparently its not allowed anywhere else..

I am new to the bracket (Started gearing 4 days ago) and just had a very solid and competitive game and just wanted to say I hope for more like it (not that I condone running 9 man premades vs pugs......or using FAP potions (sorry lol)).

Thanks for the GG to everyone involved on both sides.

WoWScrnShot_031512_230946.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread