Free our people!

It was Coney Island, they called Coney Island the playground of the world.

There was no place like it, in the whole world, like Coney Island when I was a youngster.

No place in the world like it, and it was so fabulous. Now it's shrunk down to almost nothing...you see.

And, uh, I still remember in my mind how things used to be, and...uh, you know, I feel very bad.

But people from all over the world came here...from all over the world...it was the playground, they called it the playground of the world...over here.

Anyways, you see, I...uh...you know...I even got, when I was very small, I even got lost at Coney Island, but they found me...on the...on the beach.

And we used to sleep on the beach here, sleep overnight..they don't do that anymore. Things changed...you see.

They don't sleep anymore on the beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n1ETxqcsNY ='(

Change it with battle for gilneas

You are nuts!!11one
SotA dumbest BG ever!

I am a big fan of Temple but I guess thats just me...

I like temple of kotmogu too. But it's gameplay is rather confusing but I've only played 2 matches there so..

For all those who think AV should stay. I hate you.

What this idiotic bg has given us is a tittle, and Supid long queues. Get rid of it asap, i don't care about he tittle as long as there are quick pops.

Wait what? Alliance won the one I was in today, was a long and intense mid fight, with the stealth players helping in the background.

talked to a gm about this earlier today. told me this is possible if a lot of people show support! said it himself he would even like to see it happen lol

Watch them swap AV out for Strand instead lolol

I'd love to see Battle for Gilneas in the 20 bracket. I believe the 29's can queue for it!

I'd happily swap AV for Gilneas!

Last few days, I've waited about 1 hour 20 mins for one bg, and about 1 hour 15 mins for another. That sux bad!!!!! Can only do 1 bg a night with those sorts of pops :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread