Final Premades of Cataclysm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you all seem to give to many fucks about this, it is just to see which guild is the best, calm down.

Sports do not interest me, except for the FIFA and that's only every 4 years. Use a better example or I would have to disagree with your statement.

You mean World Cup. Use an example you can actually not screw up when doing so. Derp.....

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk 2

If yalls so cereal then be a man and put human limbs down on on the games, Bet both of Dorygons shoulders that Ezeron is MvP in NA vs TC

real talk

A simple solution to this gem problem could be to have 1 person from each guild not partaking in the premade have a character in the opposing teams guild

After both teams enter the wargame have said person log in check professions of the ppl in the game

Problem solved

Can you check professions through inspection? I can't remember...

I thought it was only via the armory.

why not just get in a skype call with canna once the games popped, have him share his screen IN THE GAME showing his professions?

Look at this roster:

Waw Tawent quite interesting that they recently acquired Xar. Surely their roster is hurting but I feel we should be cautious of the numerous additions to their roster that will happen within the next week.

Good luck boys
~~Mocha~~

Xar previously had been on WTs roster. JS

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk 2

I know who the yankees and sox are.
Didn't know they were rivals, nor do I give a shit.

And I'm a Mexican who lives in U.S. and finds the majority of its sports stupid, Dorigon.

or football

The day they play without protective gear, and on pavement, is the day I'll watch football.

Anyways, any news on whether they will be streamed? And who are the volunteers for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread