Filled Festive Mug.

If you use it about 3 times per bg its completely fine. It never disappeared for me this way. I had an empty one after a couple of uses in the open world.
This is only speculation but I think the mug gets reset once you enter an instanced zone like arenas and bgs.

If you use it about 3 times per bg its completely fine. It never disappeared for me this way. I had an empty one after a couple of uses in the open world.
This is only speculation but I think the mug gets reset once you enter an instanced zone like arenas and bgs.

Yes you are right: I used mine and it turned into empty festive mug but when I got out of bg it was once again in my bag

I have filled festive mug in my bag for 2 years not even more but I am scarred to use it. Will it disappear after some uses or is it permanent?
Mugs are not permanent, blizzard changed that along time ago. The ones from 2006/2007 (not certain which year anymore, to long ago) are permanent. and the ones from 2007/2008 were even mailable and able to keep them alive for years in the mailbox. Taken out they would last forever.

I doubt many still have one of these but it doesn't count for the ones from 2012/2013 sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I glitched stacked my Festival Filled Mug so much that it bugged out and ruined my bank tabs and bag space, also every time I logged in it would be in a different spot to where I left it.

The GM told me I had 320ish Bugged stacks of it (I probably did it too much, oh well).

It was making stuff in my bank disappear, let me know if anyone else had this problem.

But yeh, he had to delete it.

Next time this event comes around, I'll only glitch stack around 10-20 of them in one stack, then use it only once per BG and see what happens.

lol i used flying serpent kick off the LM and it removed the buff!

lol i used flying serpent kick off the LM and it removed the buff!

use the mug right after casting FSK, it should keep the speed and the slow fall

it works the same with roll

bump get it while you can while its new years
very rare to come by time wise

can be used in arenas and even wargames
instant slowfall less cooldown than any item

bump get it while you can while its new years
very rare to come by time wise

can be used in arenas and even wargames
instant slowfall less cooldown than any item

How?

wowhead is less than forthcoming

How do you come across the Festive Filled Mug, during this New Years.

I cannot find it on both sides where its usually found.

idrk if im ready see tazes fly across the map... its bad enough he doesnt run wsg without a healer but now this best of the luck to you out there tazes-trumplordtko <3

Users who are viewing this thread