Filled Festive Mug.

Wow these things are gone on oceanic realms... I checked on new years eve and they weren't $#^%ing there either. I was looking forward to floating from LM to BS...

Its pretty special. Things i did last year were spam buy this item till it filled my bags. And watched as it deleted itself. Not sure maybe this new batch is fixed i didnt want to ruin my "2012" version. Good luck guys, remember the downside though.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder if this means i did it right?

oDQuFEQ.jpg

Gonna b fun to see how long it lasts :D

With the goblin racial, you can pretty much fly past mid if you use both of them at the same time

Hey guys.

Went to Stormwind and I cannot find the kegs.

I wanted to get this cup, It is Thursday, January 1st, 5 pm, oceanic server time.

Did I miss out?

Hey guys.

Went to Stormwind and I cannot find the kegs.

I wanted to get this cup, It is Thursday, January 1st, 5 pm, oceanic server time.

Did I miss out?

I think you did! Since its already january and its 5pm.

Can someone else confirm my experience that the filled festival mug buff has now been nerfed for locks in demonic form? Once i did metamorphosis the buff disappears. No more flights from Lumber Mill to Mine : (

Can someone else confirm my experience that the filled festival mug buff has now been nerfed for locks in demonic form? Once i did metamorphosis the buff disappears. No more flights from Lumber Mill to Mine : (

You should be using the mug after demojump, in the same way you'd do with goblin's rocket jump

You should be using the mug after demojump, in the same way you'd do with goblin's rocket jump

Confirmed. Must jump first then mug. Yeah!

I have filled festive mug in my bag for 2 years not even more but I am scarred to use it. Will it disappear after some uses or is it permanent?

Its hard for me to say. i tend to save them up too. On at least one toon, it disappeared. On others i have gotten at least several uses out of it and it is still there. however, there is no point in saving it up for more than a year as the buff becomes available again. of course it could be nerfed - but what is the point of it sitting in your bag. Use it when needed.

Users who are viewing this thread