US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

nice job on ubrs!
for 32% hit was that from a caster POV? cuz it looks like lazy figured out what it takes to hit a 63 for the melee/hunter hit cap

also, dodges and parries can be annoying to see...but theres really no reason to get exp/hit until maintaining aggro becomes an issue. other than that, at least for raids, survivability stats should take precedence

I need to step my game up soon. Film is doing more work than me right now!

My RaF ends on the 1st of April so all my WoW time will be dedicated to <FIFTY> from then on, at least for the next few weeks!

very nice job on the clear

as far as the innervating band, least amongst the hunters we never considered it

finished skinning, now i just need to lvl first aid and enchant my cloak and i should be BIS till MOP anyway lol

appears best healing pot we can use at 50 is the lvl 45 one, that heals for 1400 hp. outlands one requires 55. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
nice job on ubrs!
for 32% hit was that from a caster POV? cuz it looks like lazy figured out what it takes to hit a 63 for the melee/hunter hit cap

hit cap i figured would prob be only for hunters, arms war and ret pallies , pretty sure rogues, and other melee dps will need more if they duel wield.

hit cap i figured would prob be only for hunters, arms war and ret pallies , pretty sure rogues, and other melee dps will need more if they duel wield.

Yea 17% is only for hunters ranged if I go into melee range and auto I get tons of misses so 17% isn't enough for melee.

figure best boss to test hit ratings on in MC would be Garr once his little adds are dead, would be willing to clear trash to the boss on my dk and let some duel wield dps come in and test their hit ratings sometime this weekend if anyone is intrested, will be out of town thursday and friday tho

32% MISS was on boss in upper BRS, (level 62) on an Elemental Shaman (Loveus caster obvs) with dps gear. 205 hit rating; 32.73% spell hit chance.
Level 58 mobs i was missing about 20% (exact figure slipped my mind)

Yea 17% is only for hunters ranged if I go into melee range and auto I get tons of misses so 17% isn't enough for melee.
It's still the special hit cap for melee. Rogues and fury warriors will want more to land more white hits for DW, but they won't be missing yellows at least

at about 27% hit on hillbilly (dw rogue) i was barely missing on the lvl 59/60 mobs but was getting dodged from behind on occasion so im gonna switch to cadaverous gloves and put hit gem on them

Btw i have first boss we didnt in ubrs pyroguard emberseer on vid gonna upload it (Loveus got raped by phone agro and carrot got beaten by the door)

at about 27% hit on hillbilly (dw rogue) i was barely missing on the lvl 59/60 mobs but was getting dodged from behind on occasion so im gonna switch to cadaverous gloves and put hit gem on them

if dodges are the issue id use a 20 expertise gem, not hit. 30 expertise rating is almost 16 expertise - which is huge for one slot. at the very least a hit/exp gem

if dodges are the issue id use a 20 expertise gem, not hit. 30 expertise rating is almost 16 expertise - which is huge for one slot. at the very least a hit/exp gem
well tbh exp wont matter very much since im going to hitting from behind 95% of the fights but i want it so that i cant be dodged from behind but i want a bit so i wont be dodged from behind lol

I got the recipe for Agil / Int rocket boots on spinebreaker yesterday for anyone rolling a toon over here. Pst Loveus.

I recently got a pally to 50 (Shrewlord) im currently holy, but wondered what you thought about other specs?

Guys. Avoid posting any information about this project on MMO-Champion, especially videos of amateur looking runs without a proper description. I saw the 2 threads on MMO-Champ. While I appreciate the thought, it doesn't make us look good. Lets hold off until we can at least properly clear the first AQ10 boss. Thanks.

With that said, halahazam aka Film is appointed co-Leader of the project, his ideas are very inline with mine and he's been promoted to co-GM of the guild as well. This past week and a half he's been working a lot harder than I have in keeping this moving forward. Any questions that you want to ask me you can ask him as well, he knows the deal.

when is aq10?

suppose i will find a new project to work on, or just start farming to make some gold till i hear something about a day for our first raid

just remembered that i have a 50 pally Notoriousbop @ Gilneas - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
cant really commit to anything, but if denounce is confirmed to work against raid bosses, and if i was available on a raid day & your normal debuff bot couldnt come or something, i could go do that.
also got a half assed ret set, but since i cant really commit to this i probably wont take the time to go fully gear ret and dps...if anything id just update the holy set a bit to do some pinch healing while debuffing

Users who are viewing this thread