Feral gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aintabanka

Legend
Foreman's or Fang? Thinking Foreman's but can anybody confirm.

Fang bra

Foremans but only if they find true love with a princess before the rose runs out of petals, if not they will have to use fang bcz they will be a wolf 4evr

i was satisfied with this honestly

This thread has been a very entertaining read even if it was trolling, at least it was tasteful trolling.

shots fired shots fired twinks down i repeat twinks down

I think I can go to work in a much more pleasant mood now because of that, thanks Barb.

Will use Fang gloves.

The thing is... as you know, attacks from the front can be dodged, parried, blocked etc and expertise reduces that risk. This was useful for landing gogues as a rogue *an attack that can only be made from the front of your enemy*

Now that there is no attack in the bracket that needs to be aimed at the target's front there is no point for rogues to use them.

Ferals never had an attack that needed to be aimed at the target's front, therefore they never should have even had them in the first place.

Yes I understand it is impossible to aim every single attack at your target's back every single time, but that's what practice is all about.

Using foreman's is almost like an excuse for not getting behind your enemy. You're setting yourself up for failure. However with an attack every 2 seconds or so, I don't find it too difficult to aim for my target's back. Every single attack made at an enemy's back makes whatever expertise you have = 0. It is 100% pointless if you attack correctly. Just really focus on doing this and I can assure you that after a few days or so you'll be confident enough to take off the training wheels and see that when you attack an opponent correctly expertise is a wasted stat.

This horse has been beaten, pronounced dead, resurrected and beaten again. Take the information I listed above and decide for yourself which route you want to take.

The thing is... as you know, attacks from the front can be dodged, parried, blocked etc and expertise reduces that risk. This was useful for landing gogues as a rogue *an attack that can only be made from the front of your enemy*

Now that there is no attack in the bracket that needs to be aimed at the target's front there is no point for rogues to use them.

Ferals never had an attack that needed to be aimed at the target's front, therefore they never should have even had them in the first place.

Yes I understand it is impossible to aim every single attack at your target's back every single time, but that's what practice is all about.

Using foreman's is almost like an excuse for not getting behind your enemy. You're setting yourself up for failure. However with an attack every 2 seconds or so, I don't find it too difficult to aim for my target's back. Every single attack made at an enemy's back makes whatever expertise you have = 0. It is 100% pointless if you attack correctly. Just really focus on doing this and I can assure you that after a few days or so you'll be confident enough to take off the training wheels and see that when you attack an opponent correctly expertise is a wasted stat.

This horse has been beaten, pronounced dead, resurrected and beaten again. Take the information I listed above and decide for yourself which route you want to take.

So what do you do if you are chasing an EFC that is backstrafing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread