<FBKB> vs. <Rumsey Rum Brewing Co> Practice Games Sunday the 6th!

who will win

• Total voters
Im not going to stop my members from doing what they want, all I'm saying is how can gvg premades hold any real legitimancey when it's has people from other guilds fighting. Care to tell?

I'm not saying I'm happy with it all all man, but I'm not going to stop them.

All I know is I have my members, and if they think those members will be on their team when we play them then they are in trouble. That's why I'm not worried about it at all. By your previous post you are in the same boat as me, so I suggest drop it. When your game time comes and your roster is filled and the other team is rushing because they had to pull from other guilds, then that's on them.

I think it's bullshit having other members from other guilds playing for another team. May as well just set up real ids wich all you guys where soooo against.

Tbh I don't see any difference all I consider that fight is a real I'd fight. Rules need to be put in place. People in guild only and can ONLY play for that team. Otherwise it's all bs.

you seem to be really passionate about it living, why didnt u tell your players not to sub then? they are YOUR players, right?

I was pretty taken aback when I saw that Garage had played for RRBC. Deal with your own players how you see fit. If we come to an agreement as to what is acceptable for subs you can still exert a certain amount of control on your guildies.

Lmao fights going on a game that people didn't even play in and 1 person is saying the teams played had his players but he doesn't even have a guild set up with the people in it.

Since I think a lot of this is about me, I think I'll throw my 2 cents in the ring.

A good friend from RRBC messaged me asking for me to play in a premade the following weekend in a role that I do not prefer, play often, or am known for playing. I did not look at the event as being a long term commitment to RRBC.

However, I have to honor the fact that they essentially purchased a character for me using funds from THEIR guild. If I'm not a member of their guild, then my toon certainly is. And since I can't give that character to one of their accounts, that character is inextricably bound to be played by me.

I had reached a prior agreement with Living to be a long term member of his guild community, and I am obviously going to honor that commitment. It's not a question of obligation there; it's a desire to play with the people who I perceive to be the best, and who are willing to take the time and currency to fund a character for me.

I think the take away here should be that we as a community now number a good handful of guilds, but have less than the total number of skilled, cooperative players required to consistently fill a premade team for each guild. If players have friendships in other guilds, then they should be allowed to have a toon in the guild and participate in some of their events. Ultimately what it comes down to is which guild the player will prioritize above all others; and that's his main guild.

The impetus should be on the guild leader to recognize that a player he substitutes might have responsibilities to another guild, and will not be able to participate as a regular, core member of that premade team.

Of course, this should be analyzed on a player by player basis, and good communication should happen between all 3 parties (Main Guild Leader, Substitute Guild Leader, and Player). If I'm asked not to participate as a substitute in any premades by either Guild Leader, then that should be the end of it.

Tl;dr - Give help when it's needed, but be careful how many promises you make - you might not be able to keep them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I stand right now with everything that has been discussed. Since I'm not able to set frequent games, all my members can play for other teams whilst they are real id and PRACTISE GVG premades. When it's a offical GvG premade that's when I draw the line for my Guildies to play.

Simple as that.

To be fair [MENTION=7986]Livingforce[/MENTION] You have been away for a bit now with work m8 and I made my hunter on RRBC before you said you would be making a Team which I wanted to play for. Yes, the hunter was at first a quick sub I made for the game vs AP Twinks in 2 hours but since your guild isin't ready yet I played for them again. Same is the case for other players on the team who agreed to join your guild when you said you were gonna start it.

Yes if Guildv Guild's will be taken seriously now we need rules for Subs.

I propose what 19s use: Mercenaries.

Each Guild can sign up a roster for 13-14 members max (minimum being 10) for each premade that they will play, 6 out of the 10 playing need to be from the guild and up to 4 can be mercenaries. A team can choose any of their 13-14 available roster to fill the 10 man team.

Mercenaries: Any person from any guild or any who is guild-less can sign up as a mercenary.

Mercenaries are required to list their Btag and all classes they can field.

If a guild would like to use a mercenary they can request them personally by asking them in game via their btag or other form of contact, if they agree then the action must be reported in the thread for that specific guild v guild event and listed on the teams official roster.

What do you guys think? I'll make a thread later if we wanna implement this idea and keep it updated!

As I stand right now with everything that has been discussed. Since I'm not able to set frequent games, all my members can play for other teams whilst they are real id and PRACTISE GVG premades. When it's a offical GvG premade that's when I draw the line for my Guildies to play.

Simple as that.
Practice*

I don't get what the big deal is, I thought the games were fun regardless of the outcome or who played on either team. Mercenaries have always been a part of this whole thing. When <AP Twinks> faced off against <RRBC>, Lenny played warrior for us. On Sunday he FC'd for <RRBC> while I subbed in for hunter on <FBKB>. I think it is awesome that games can happen when they are scheduled because people are able to step up and fill in slots when the need arises.

I also think its fucking precious that some GMs think they own their players, like they have some sort of proprietary right over them. Unless they are on your payroll, they are free to sub for whoever the fuck they want. If you don't like it, you won't have many players in your guild for very long anyway.

I don't get what the big deal is, I thought the games were fun regardless of the outcome or who played on either team. Mercenaries have always been a part of this whole thing. When <AP Twinks> faced off against <RRBC>, Lenny played warrior for us. On Sunday he FC'd for <RRBC> while I subbed in for hunter on <FBKB>. I think it is awesome that games can happen when they are scheduled because people are able to step up and fill in slots when the need arises.

I also think its fucking precious that some GMs think they own their players, like they have some sort of proprietary right over them. Unless they are on your payroll, they are free to sub for whoever the fuck they want. If you don't like it, you won't have many players in your guild for very long anyway.

Thats your opinion man rivalries between guilds is a touchy thing with the amount of immaturity in this bracket

I think everyone is forgetting something here, this was only a practice game, it even says it in the title, So If each guild had subs thats fine. And that means that both RRBC and FBKB should still be 0-0 on the premade records. [MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION] I think you should change it back so it can stop all these arguments of it being a propper guild v guild game.

I think everyone is forgetting something here, this was only a practice game, it even says it in the title, So If each guild had subs thats fine. And that means that both RRBC and FBKB should still be 0-0 on the premade records. [MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION] I think you should change it back so it can stop all these arguments of it being a propper guild v guild game.

Nae both teams had full guild roster these games were as real as nikki minaj's ass.

The game was not a real game. Our core rogue/hunter/fc could not play. RRBC used albinocow, manny, bop, all people who really are not in thier guild. Thier 2 GMs did not participate I feel if they did play that would of gimped thier team enough for us to win. My team barely has any synergy which is a big part in why we lost the games on sunday. Also one of our healers was brand new to WoW, and we ran 2 survival hunters because neither of them would be a team player and respec. You can count it on your record thing all you want but <FBKB> just wants to play we do not care about all of that garbage.

Also burg you wouldnt let me use originals rogue on bleeding hollow and you used samhain on aerie peak for your premade, straight hypocrite at its finest.

The game was not a real game. Our core rogue/hunter/fc could not play. RRBC used albinocow, manny, bop, all people who really are not in thier guild. Thier 2 GMs did not participate I feel if they did play that would of gimped thier team enough for us to win. My team barely has any synergy which is a big part in why we lost the games on sunday. Also one of our healers was brand new to WoW, and we ran 2 survival hunters because neither of them would be a team player and respec. You can count it on your record thing all you want but <FBKB> just wants to play we do not care about all of that garbage.

Also burg you wouldnt let me use originals rogue on bleeding hollow and you used samhain on aerie peak for your premade, straight hypocrite at its finest.

Your the hypocrite here lo

Why mentioned individual players (which I've had played in other wargames) then proceed to talk about team synergy

Also are you implying that your rogue and FC would have been better
I mean that's a bit insulting to dradform and original

Your just can't take the heat and are now bringing in this bullshit?
I might post certain screen shots of you and original bashing my guild with insults right before the wargame

Users who are viewing this thread