Favorite Part of XPOff.com

Do you like XPOff.com more then TI?

• Total voters
this site is obviously better than TI at its current state. with that being said, it's a great shame the twinking community has been split up + i think many of us feel kind of nostalgic about TI still

also I think it's a good thing eu people are involved in admin and moderating the site

It may sound unjust but I somewhat feel like this whole thing is a betrayal towards myrm (not claiming he's a saint). edit this could partly be because, eventhough I've never talked to conq, I don't think so highly of him

Last edited:
this site is obviously better than TI at its current state. with that being said, it's a great shame the tinkering community has been split up + i think many of us feel kind of nostalgic about TI still

TI did it to itself really. And it continues to do so through it's utter lack of moderation.
It was doomed to stagnation in membership because of few cyberbullies. Who in their right mind would interject themselves onto a site where members are telling other members to go "shoot your brains out" or "I hope you get cancer" is the norm. And it is acceptable by the staff. TI turned into a hate site.

Anyone around when TI launched while pwndepot was still active? There can be multiple sites but only one alpha site...

XPOFF.com
is the future of all xp off communities.

I wasn't forum active in the twinking community when TI launched, so I wouldn't know. I'm confident people felt nostalgic about Pwndepot when TI happened though, too.

Genereally I'm guessing the community (and twinking as a whole) is much more fragile and inactive now compared to when TI launched (which must've been somewhere around TBC?), which makes the domain and owner switch more problematic. WoW is dying. Twinking is dying. The twinking community is dying. This sounds very dystopic but it's probably true.

TI is trash compared to this, even the old version. D:

I never said Twiinkinfo was good either hahaha :p

I really enjoyed Twinkinfo when I first joined it. I loved reading Mocha's guides and articles. same thing with Crystal's twiink journals. Now its just pure dick measuring and banter >.< No admin can fix that, the users need to grow up and become mature, which just is never going to happen.

what the fuck is up with you hipsters trying to force me to say tink instead of twiink... ffs

The Size of Signatures

The site is so well designed and easy to use. It's apparent that dedication and care for the community went into the design. It sucks that TI essentially killed itself, but this feels like the future and is a fantastic step forward in the future of our community. I'll still visit both, but this site definitely shines in comparison and I'm happy it exists.

site itself is good, dead forum though no new threads and the ones being made are boring af with lame response wtb more banter threads.

Users who are viewing this thread