Do you like XPOff.com more then TI?

• Total voters

Sketchbag

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super Moderator
A few things that tickle my fancy are:
  • Likes given not being recorded
  • Alert system for notifications
  • XPOff logo (sword thru the hat is genius)
  • Home page interface

What is your favorite part of XPOff.com?

29ap5hh.png

Last edited:
Censoring twink.. oh wait, I don't like that they censor twink. Probably the logo to be honest, it looks really cool. Community is also really nice so far.

I love that the staff members are actually taking our suggestions and making such rapid progress with the site. TI just sort of stood still, and I think to some degree that actually had an effect on my feelings toward the game. This site definitely resparked my interest in the community.

I love that the staff members are actually taking our suggestions and making such rapid progress with the site. TI just sort of stood still, and I think to some degree that actually had an effect on my feelings toward the game. This site definitely resparked my interest in the community.

This is definitely my favorite part about XPOff aswell

Best thing for me here is the fact this site is driven by the community and Shamatix and Vanillamilk are involved.

Other: Colours are fabulous, logo is awesome, fromt page looks extremely good and so on.

Keep up the good work!

I like the focus on content, community, and progression. Instead of staff member holding onto the title admin and doing nothing with it, we're seeing growth as a community again. I know I've spent more time on 19s with the launch of this site.

The staff is passionate about the community and it shows in the efforts being made with this website.

I really like the arena latter; It keeps members active in the site by having an easy access rating check. Compares them to other dedicated twinks.
Unlike other websites as well, were the whole website is dedicated to the arena latter; This is a community for twinks that also keeps track of in-group twink's rankings.
Lets be honest if your armory is not on the TI arena latter than your not really worth competing and don't care much for your twink ratings. This keeps other dedicated twinks in-track with each other.

• The whole interactive theme; with streams, ladders and medias.
  • The staff is talking to us, asking us for suggestions, and actually listening to us.
  • The layout is pretty cool.
  • The twitter-like comment box on the front page (and not just a one reserved for vets and guide authors like on old TI)
Overall just pretty fucking amazing!

I really like the overall look of the site as well as the features that have been chosen to be displayed on the front page. Great job, guys!!

The arena ladder is super unique and I feel very fortunate that we have something as great as that !

It brings in a lot of competition and skilful players into 19 skrims.

Also like Squidgy said, the staff here are much more dedicated to this site than of TI and are willing to take in the opinions and suggestions we tinks have !

I hope it stays this way x)

Edit: just got a live alert notification, didn't know that was a thing. (Awesome!)

Last edited:
the website just looks amazing, im a bit unhappy with some of the events that took place to create the site but all bias aside the website is as good as it can get and the future for twinks everywhere

I think this site is awesome and fun to look at and explore. This looks better than TI for sure. Each bracket's gonna be a lot better because of this site.

Last edited:
I advertise the site on my B-net Broadcast. Be sure to do this folks! I've had a long run with TI. But this site and staff is much more promising lately.

I love this website because there is actual MODERATION no egotistical people coming in and claiming rank one or starting unessecary drama. As far as I know there is no drama at all. I feel like I'm at a festival. Pinch me I think I'm dreaming. Anyways it was a much needed changed and can't wait too see all the brackets plunder in glorious success. We have gotten past the hard parts. Now it's time for it to get good!!!

Cheers

The amount of dedication the mods and developers here on this site is showing is incredible and inspiring, truely.

You guys are what makes the passion and hard work here worthwhile and possible!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread