Farming Friends! (F2P/Vet B.net tags)

Trowlk#1690

[D]
[H]
[VET]

US

It's been a while folks! I'm looking for someone willing to help me get 2 legacy drops:

Vault of the Wardens (Orb of Oblivion)
Setheek Halls (Crow Wing Reaper)

Shelding#2418

[A]
[Vet]
[EU]
Just looking for some friends to play with and run dungeons, got couple days of mems left then f2p so locked xp atm

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Swordxsmash#2267

[D]
[F2P]
[US]
Looking for some folk to help me out farming either/both Ravendare's Buttplug Sword (For my DK) and WoD dungeons to Gear up (For my DK and Warlock). Hit me up.

Im gearing a tank called Thetank on bealgun server. I have a few other xpoff toons. Im currently looking to group up with at least 1 other person to do Retails (classic time walking) Temple of A, for the dragon call sword. That dungeon is off the que list in Dragonflight, however it can still be run by 20s, i could solo if it werent for the silly mechanic on 3rd boss
[doublepost=1675360044,1675359559][/doublepost]
Im gearing a tank called Thetank on bealgun server. I have a few other xpoff toons. Im currently looking to group up with at least 1 other person to do Retails (classic time walking) Temple of A, for the dragon call sword. That dungeon is off the que list in Dragonflight, however it can still be run by 20s, i could solo if it werent for the silly mechanic on 3rd boss

Gifted#1975

Users who are viewing this thread