Farewell to my Home

that's.....the point. Ive played with and against duo and looking at scoreboard I think he does really good as a paladin! Did I call someone bad or a scrub at any point in time?

but who am I to judge someone, I just wanna chime in and say that you cant change a BR

Last edited by a moderator:
I've Talked to him hes from the U.S not a Br anymore details i don't know. Now you can assume hes a Br thats what makes you happy awesome. More power too you :D Br can't cap flags if their life depended on it so..... 2.8k flag caps also highly unprobable.

Good on you Somfas for sticking to your ideals . I personally find the above quote " Duo does not = HolyCrit " totally inaccurate.The whole guild has become known as "Duo's GY Farming Buttheads" and the guild as whole has been tarnished by his reputation.
Whatever the reason behind the decision you have decided to separate yourself from the toxic reputation and hopefully you can find a place where you can play the game your way and not his.Sadly most others in the guild have succumbed to the same mentality .
For me , YOU were the only reason to run premades with Holy Crit in AB - the achievement runs were really fun and I enjoyed them all.

May you find a home and people to play with that match your ideals and hopefully you do not make the mistake of another Duo in the future.

The whole guild is too wide an array atm because of all the new active members going to go with Mam' but the fact that he has a reputation is why people should not expect less. He has his Character and Somfas has his Brainwash as well. They all made a contribution to making this guild so the quote "Duo does not = holycrit" is Accurate. Duo started doing Bgs again only because Somfas and the Guildys where asking for him to do them again. He was running gnomers fine and dandy, I can pay witness because i would bg with Somfas while Duo did his millions of runs.
Now Somfas would always contemplate during lost games that he wished Duo would stop doing Gnomers. What I don't understand is why Somfas would do this..... After making him come back?

i ALMOST DIED reading this. Somfas first of all... Stupid post. I've been in that vent enough to know that Duo helps people out as much as the other guy. But for anyone to say he stabed you in the back is ridiculous You asked him to transfer as I remember. Duo doesn't deserve a chance. Duo doesn't deserve friends. Sure all this is true. But some how he has friends and he is given a chance. Metro hates him, yep Duo has a annoying voice wouldn't you hate him? Hes always talking cause thats what makes it fun we talk we arn't robots sitting in a vent channel calling out attacks. We are Ruthless and farm gys. Hate Duo awesome love Somfas awesome. Either way Duo didn't rage quit a guild and delete all his real id's. Play the game. Have fun! if you are not having fun then don't play. I love Holy Crit Brainwash and Somfas and sureeee even Duo but those 3 guys are the reason the guild has lasted so long. Somfas wants to trash talk and delete everyone cool. But just know that we arn't going anywhere.
Brainwash has been Gm and he does a really good job of keeping this guild afloat it was really disrespectful for Somfas to post this. Duo does not = HolyCrit. Sooner everyone realizes that the faster you will get on with your lives. Who cares what Duo does? you guys all think hes bad. If hes bad then ignore him. But oh wait.... You can't. Hes obviously not going anywhere but why be surprised? Duo this Duo that, None of you kids know him. Hes a jaja haha hes been jajaing all over that gy then. Sketch the wall is still standing Don't even worry. G-kicking Duo wouldn't have solved anything anyways. Somfas people with Emotional intelligence get the furthest in life. You let people influence the way you see life... Well then you are just killing yourself from the inside out. Let no one take your happiness. I'm sure people make mistakes. No one is different.
well, lol, first of all,"You asked him to transfer as I remember." no i didn't invite him to come, i was iniformed he was coming and i told him if hes gonna be in holy crit he's gonna drop the spamming crap that most people hated him for, people hated him more for the no anal than the gy camping, they disrespected him for the camping but not hated. and i didnt say he stabbed me in the back and i disagree with that statement, youre right, i knew who he was but honestly (ignorantly) thought that if i met him halfway and we actually even made an agreement on it but nm all that shit, yeah what you said is pretty true but when you say " Duo doesn't deserve a chance. Duo doesn't deserve friends. Sure all this is true. But some how he has friends and he is given a chance. Metro hates him, yep Duo has a annoying voice wouldn't you hate him?" you're wrong, i actually like Duo's voice and his incessant rambling, i do a lot of that too, and yeah i do believe he deserves chances and friends, i have been and given both, and everything you said is redundant to what i already said, i love Duo like a brother, thats why it hurts and why this little whiny pussy did what he did and posted what i did, and yeah i even said this was douchebaggery on my part but you can act like a robot pretending to be human, i am fucken human, im sorry if you never overreact or have bad days cause thats the shit that makes us real, sometimes real ugly but real just the same. And furthermore it wasn't about gkicking him that would have made a difference, it was about allowing him in the first place, period, giving the most notoriously hated and disrespected twink the guild name "Holy Ctiy" was a TREMENDOUS decision that DID change the path and route HC took, and that is what i am talking about when i say it's my fault, and if you took the (TEN HOURS) time to read this novel you would see all your redundancies, i lost MANY a good players because of Duo conflicts, MANY that i will never tell of the conversations i had but I singlehandedly made the choices to let them go hoping they would come back someday. i was mistaken!! so take your obvious post and reroute to the circular file like i should have done with mine ") i should have hit the delete before the enter and well, thats another reason im human, i fuck up, repeatedly . oh well, bend his knees that i may know him by his limping.

The whole guild is too wide an array atm because of all the new active members going to go with Mam' but the fact that he has a reputation is why people should not expect less. He has his Character and Somfas has his Brainwash as well. They all made a contribution to making this guild so the quote "Duo does not = holycrit" is Accurate. Duo started doing Bgs again only because Somfas and the Guildys where asking for him to do them again. He was running gnomers fine and dandy, I can pay witness because i would bg with Somfas while Duo did his millions of runs.
Now Somfas would always contemplate during lost games that he wished Duo would stop doing Gnomers. What I don't understand is why Somfas would do this..... After making him come back?

you are 100% correct here bro, i know i know, i don't make sense all the time, also people know me , i overreact, this was my biggest overreaction yet but i guess time has finally eaten the last bit of resolve i had, i am no longer a part of the biggest and most active 20-24 twink guild in Azeroth, i dont expect anything to come of this except i will most likely never come to this site again for other posts and i will go back to doing what i did before i became Somfas. this is just a description of the real and true side of what life is and what life isn't, above all, i am what i am and it is what it is, it's my farewell to my home!!!! i love and will miss you all dearly, this has filled years of my life and will always cherish it.... maybe ill see some of you around and maybe i won't, either way, peace

Yes ,they have all made contributions to the guild ,everyone in that guild has in some way .However ,sadly, as in the way of real life you are tarnished by the same brush by who you hang around with unless your OWN reputation is strong enough and or important enough to yourself to stand on it's own and for you to make the decision to separate yourself from the negative influences.
Again the same as in real life the "bad" will almost always take precedence over the "good" - just watch any news cast.
Brainwash is an amazing player and he does know his class pretty well and I have found him to be helpful , I have found a couple other players in the guild to be quite good and helpful -however- because of who they group with I no longer will group with them as I do not wish to be tarred by the same brush .I and others I know have been known to bail out on a BG when we see Holy Crit members in the lineup.
In reference to Somfas and his "Charles Manson " phrase: Most of Manson followers DID NOT participate in any of the killings however they were all viewed as Manson's Family of killers.
So yes to many (not you though obviously) Duo =Holy Crit is true.
So yes , to many (except you obviously) Duo does = Holy Crit

Duo is Dominican,.... fyi, and he is good at everything he does, he teaches kids irl and has a heart, ive seen it, he loves and cares, i will never hate the guy as a person irl, it's his damn stubbornness and solid refusal to break down and fucken admit that he didn't have my back, Duo, if you would have said ONCE even, "hey fuckers, quit killing that rogue, hes died already and Somfas asked for a no kill on him" like actually had my back instead of thinking my requests were silly and laughing with the people that were killing him i wouldn't feel so hurt, it doesnt take much to make me happy, small requests and i dont have many, most of my requests aren't for me, they affect the entire guild in the big picture and every stone thrown in the water affects every droplet of water around it, small kindnesses go a long way and im sorry we didn't see eye to eye there. I am a whiny little emo bitch, yeah we all know, but it's who i am, and i also have a heart and it can be broken by my friends only, not by people i don't respect or dont care about. <\3

i ALMOST DIED reading this. Somfas first of all... Stupid post. I've been in that vent enough to know that Duo helps people out as much as the other guy. But for anyone to say he stabed you in the back is ridiculous You asked him to transfer as I remember. Duo doesn't deserve a chance. Duo doesn't deserve friends. Sure all this is true. But some how he has friends and he is given a chance. Metro hates him, yep Duo has a annoying voice wouldn't you hate him? Hes always talking cause thats what makes it fun we talk we arn't robots sitting in a vent channel calling out attacks. We are Ruthless and farm gys. Hate Duo awesome love Somfas awesome. Either way Duo didn't rage quit a guild and delete all his real id's. Play the game. Have fun! if you are not having fun then don't play. I love Holy Crit Brainwash and Somfas and sureeee even Duo but those 3 guys are the reason the guild has lasted so long. Somfas wants to trash talk and delete everyone cool. But just know that we arn't going anywhere.
Brainwash has been Gm and he does a really good job of keeping this guild afloat it was really disrespectful for Somfas to post this. Duo does not = HolyCrit. Sooner everyone realizes that the faster you will get on with your lives. Who cares what Duo does? you guys all think hes bad. If hes bad then ignore him. But oh wait.... You can't. Hes obviously not going anywhere but why be surprised? Duo this Duo that, None of you kids know him. Hes a jaja haha hes been jajaing all over that gy then. Sketch the wall is still standing Don't even worry. G-kicking Duo wouldn't have solved anything anyways. Somfas people with Emotional intelligence get the furthest in life. You let people influence the way you see life... Well then you are just killing yourself from the inside out. Let no one take your happiness. I'm sure people make mistakes. No one is different.

A wall-of-text challenger appears.

Hey somfas how are you its bendovahh here just wanted to say hi and let you know I understand your pain. Ive just come back from a 9 month break and if you need any chants or help on uther server let me know. You know half the stuff I say is not directed at you its to stir up poor old duo, one day he will be a big boy and ill see him in the arena at 90 ?....... oh hang on I take that back his mum wont let him
anyhow have a good one mate

Is it even English?

Hey somfas how are you its bendovahh here just wanted to say hi and let you know I understand your pain. Ive just come back from a 9 month break and if you need any chants or help on uther server let me know. You know half the stuff I say is not directed at you its to stir up poor old duo, one day he will be a big boy and ill see him in the arena at 90 ?....... oh hang on I take that back his mum wont let him
anyhow have a good one mate

haha, yep, you were the reason i finished gearing up Somfas, you kicked my ass every time i ran into you!! (not that im hard to beat, im old and keymash in clutch situations lol ) but you were one of the people i didn't hate so much, i hated how you trolled every member of HC so hard but im glad you came around and realized we weren't all bad!! you deffinately made that era interesting and sending my toons on your realm chants and stuff showed you were bigger than most people thought you were, you were the Joker to Batman, or vise versa, what wouold we have had to ignite our fuel if not for you? lol /hug

Glad you did something about your new interest in pvp way back when. You can take what you have learned both good and not so good and chalk it up to experience and results.
Many lurking around the site have had similar experiences of the memories you have shared with fellow guildies and the process of getting better and more competitive. Although it seems to have happened more in the past, then what you hear of today. There will always be the "memories" of building up a fun group to play with that many will remember in their pvp adventures. Imo that is why people check back in because of the good times.
You might get griefed some, but stick to your guns like when you were griefed in trade chat about twinks. You vented out your issues and let things land where they will.
Take your time with your break. If and when you get more active in larger groups, seek those that fit your new found knowledge of what you want in a guild or group of players you associate with.

Being nice to the people you like, but a douchebag to 99% of others whilst playing your 'internet persona' does not condone "good guy IRL" to me... I believe your internet persona speaks a lot for your IRL personality (unless you're on an RP realm or something). There's many reasons he's banned from the forums; mainly because of his struggle to act like a normal person.

GL in the future Somfas, rockin the goblin hunt :p

Duo is Dominican,.... fyi, and he is good at everything he does, he teaches kids irl and has a heart, ive seen it, he loves and cares, i will never hate the guy as a person irl, it's his damn stubbornness and solid refusal to break down and fucken admit that he didn't have my back, Duo, if you would have said ONCE even, "hey fuckers, quit killing that rogue, hes died already and Somfas asked for a no kill on him" like actually had my back instead of thinking my requests were silly and laughing with the people that were killing him i wouldn't feel so hurt, it doesnt take much to make me happy, small requests and i dont have many, most of my requests aren't for me, they affect the entire guild in the big picture and every stone thrown in the water affects every droplet of water around it, small kindnesses go a long way and im sorry we didn't see eye to eye there. I am a whiny little emo bitch, yeah we all know, but it's who i am, and i also have a heart and it can be broken by my friends only, not by people i don't respect or dont care about. <\3
Yeah I'm thinking Duo's pride blinded his judgement because I wasn't told that you said the rogue had died and u wanted him to be immune. Because as far as I was told no one on our premade disrespected your request. It was a what. 3 Man U had and couldn't report the guy away. We tested it today and it takes 5 people to report a player away Mr. Somfas. I don't know what Duo said... I am not one to judge anyone judgement but... The reason you left doesn't seem like a Valid reason. He was defending you in vent today. His character doesn't change he knows about this post but he knows you well enough to know.

Users who are viewing this thread