US Fancy Vs 7wink Emporium

Who will win?

• Fancy

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • T Emporium

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
I wish 20s could face 19s... That would be more interesting like if it was possible just take mounts from everyone to make it more fair rip wish blizz made 19s able to challenge 20s that's real competition rite there
STARTER came from 20
they got beaten by ret guardian

STARTER came from 20
they got beaten by ret guardian
Yea ik them and what I mean is that literal 20s facing 19s so that here would be more competition without 20s having to reroll 19s or 19s having to reroll 20s

Yea ik them and what I mean is that literal 20s facing 19s so that here would be more competition without 20s having to reroll 19s or 19s having to reroll 20s
you realize every single eu player on fancys team i think were 7 or something this time ARE 20/29 player ye?

I mean not like it'd really be fair. 20s would have more abilities and more gear. But gg19 would probably fund any 20s who rerolled to form a team fr the twink cup just like they did with starter

Reactions: J
I mean not like it'd really be fair. 20s would have more abilities and more gear. But gg19 would probably fund any 20s who rerolled to form a team fr the TC just like they did with starter
There's almost no difference in between the to besides mounts... There's no real ground breaking gear between the 2, and I've tried doing the gg19 thing with acouple of friends from 20s we had a team for like acouple weeks then it fell apart because of some members but yea 19 bracket is fun but you gotta do annoying stuff like timing ques to make sure you get a bg that day... 20s is just so much more fun for me I wouldn't be able to main 19s

I mean not like it'd really be fair. 20s would have more abilities and more gear. But gg19 would probably fund any 20s who rerolled to form a team fr the TC just like they did with starter
Fairly positive that GG19 didn't help <STARTER> out.

But yeah Gokku. I'm sure they would help y'all out.

He's the top rated tink in the world. Can say what you want, but the numbers don't lie.
I can kick the shit out of an entire kindergarten class I'm still not gonna claim r1 world 5 year old ass beater. "Numbers don't lie bruhhhhhh I jacked up 23 of them little fuxkers!" Like what?

I can kick the shit out of an entire kindergarten class I'm still not gonna claim r1 world 5 year old ass beater. "Numbers don't lie bruhhhhhh I jacked up 23 of them little fuxkers!" Like what?

Highest rating is highest rating. Gucci can call that accomplishment his own.

He's highest rated in 2s not top tink in world... Way diff things
Top rated, highest rated, whatever you want to call it. I'm not discussing semantics here. The truth is he has a bigger number next to his name than any other twink.

Top rated, highest rated, whatever you want to call it. I'm not discussing semantics here. The truth is he has a bigger number next to his name than any other tink.
Highest rating is highest rating. Gucci can call that accomplishment his own.
I havnt the highest number of kids beat up bow to me senpai

Users who are viewing this thread