US Fancy Vs 7wink Emporium

Who will win?

• Fancy

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • T Emporium

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
Terrible poll. Where the hell is the tie option you inept moron?

Terrible poll. Where the hell is the tie option you inept moron?
19s have no power in this poll this is for da people who want to talk shit on how they both suck dick and neither one of them have ever reached being decent not for 19s to vote on stuff they never played against

Kek...
Same posturing as in the other thread. SSDD...
Some things never change.
Some dogs are all bark and no bite. Not that I am comparing people to dogs, nor dogs to people.

Ur kinda comparing yourself bc all u do is stuff like "10 hours till a team dojs" lyk u ain't even playing no disrespek but wot bracket do u play in I see u I all the forums
Btw y u show vid of giant rats that sound like a motor boat lol

If Fancy and his team play like he played in 19s tonight, gonna be easy pickings for the team he's playing.

Poor guy was trying to teach me how to play hunter and got so mad at getting smashed that he afk'd before he could complete his lesson <3

If Fancy and his team play like he played in 19s tonight, gonna be easy pickings for the team he's playing.

Poor guy was trying to teach me how to play hunter and got so mad at getting smashed that he afk'd before he could complete his lesson <3
I left so I could wod on warrior.

8) Putting my penis in your crusty mama's mouth (but somebody has got to do it /yuck). She has a tendency when I drop a load in her mouth to take it out and impregnate herself. I can't make that mistake again and let the world get another one of you. I don't know if you put 2 and 2 together....but I am your father.....how you came out so ugly and stupid is strictly your mother's genes.
58d.png

You're not gonna show a cap of the game you lost 3-1?
Are you talking about the game that the horde had a player that would grab the flag and wait for your fc to show up so he could drop the flag and let you guys cap or let you guys kill him so you could cap? Ask basics about it he was in yalls flag room watching the whole thing, I was psting him about it.

I am going to give an attempt to respond to you using your language. I hope you forgive me because it is not my native dialect.

Lyk dood, i nevah fu**in cumpaered dat teem to a 10 hour doj et twas moe lyk 36 you c**t.. like alls yoos haf toos doo ess axe anyones of mys realIDs and like theys mite tells f**kin yous. Lyk axe Overlord Conq. it has ben lyk along whyle sence I have made a f**king donation to him kynda lyk about 2-3 weaks but lyk he steel sees me on.
btw, the vyd wuz a little dawg lyk growling showing it’s little teeff. triing to luk lyk tuffer than it reely is.

And now for the translation.

Actually, I did not compare that team to a dodge, it was more this thread compared to the other. (SSDD-Same ShIt Different Day). The people on my RealID know I play. I see some of the people in SW and Orgimmar checking me out some even whisper me asking if it is really me. Apnea and I were just have a nice conversation the other night. In fact, some of my toons on my accounts are in TC guilds.

The video was a representation of how many of the players here act like little Chihuahuas(the smallest dog). Always barking and showing their little fangs yet never using them.
I don't know of a place that sells extra chromosomes but I think you should check it out you could make acouple bucks off all the extra ones you got

Mate either grow some balls and accept my challenge or get out of my thread you useless piece of crap.
Technically this is not "your" thread James made the thread but then the owner of the website owns everything on this website so it's technically their thread and since they allow everyone to post anywhere it's kinda everyone's thread since anyone can post

Users who are viewing this thread