F2P warriors can do well

tanktime

Legend
Thought id just show how my prot warr did in a recent WSG. This is just to show people that if u play smart, a warrior can be competetive

WarriorDPS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought id just show how my prot warr did in a recent WSG. This is just to show people that if u play smart, a warrior can be competetive

greenfield62

Three most generic replies to topics like this.

1. LAWL GO FURY

2. Skill>Scores (whatever the hell that means)

3. Warriors are trash.

But yes I agree. Every warrior spec is viable in this bracket. This is coming from someone who's played every warrior spec in this bracket for around 4-6 months.

ive been playing this warr for about a year, and i just joined this website so i figured id just put my 2 cents in

Anything and everything is viable in pug battlegrounds, bg scoreboards mean nothing to me because of how situational battlegrounds are. An unspecced warlock could top damage anytime, doesnt mean that unspecced is the way to go. What im trying to say is that how viable a spec is is definitely not determined by random bgs.

Last edited:
screenshot is too tiny for me to see any details, but undoubtedly under certain conditions warriors can be a formidable force in bgs

While we're posting screenshots.

unacceptable.png

5 Kb's, 9 hunters. Pretty fail considering the fact that they were at our graveyard from the start of the match and 2 of my KB's were on their healer who was in the back and I still managed to get back there, get off a charge, and kill him.

And Hunter fail No. 2.
lulzyz.jpg

No pocket heals on this one as I'm top damage and healing >.>. No farming, game was a stalemate.

i have 2x warriors, prot and fury (tauren and orc) and let me tell you
warriors arent viable at all.Unless you have a demi god dedicated healer(which isnt the usual type way,priests tend to put a little ''renew'' and expect me to survive 2x hunters with explosive shot

expect to get raged-really quickly.Another part pisses me off is ''i need more rage'' .WHY DO I NEED MORE RAGE IM ALREADY ENRAGED.Nothing is also any more annyoing than getting kited by 1000 life hunters(id flawlessly kite them on my hunter is what i tend to think while im on a warrior).
And in my case-since my warriors are well geared it takes them approx 30 seconds to kill me while i blow thru all of my cooldowns/healing pots. And nobody ever comes to peel the hunters off me in those 30 seconds.....there a warrior rage essay for you

Careful kids, this is the guy who thinks kiting is only useful against other hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread