EU+US F2p warrior with enchants

Slightly upgraded gear and the F2P RNG gods smiled down on me. Within a short period I was bequethed both the decapitator and the lovely swiftfoot potion recipe. Which came at a good time, as I felt this toon was getting capped out but didn't want to grind the recipe, but it dropped on a random RFC on a random trash. This potion will really open up the fury warrior spec I feel.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/acesneights

Currently leveling herbalist and alchemy.

Also a Double Crusader Ally Blueberry tried to gank me in AB, but he quickly learned the power of the Dead Mans Hand!

In addition, witnessed the power of Phron in Eye, damn, he powned the whole alliance.

Lastly, either of my rings or the +5 STR/+7 STA Band of Argus?

Last edited:
Slightly upgraded gear and the F2P RNG gods smiled down on me. Within a short period I was bequethed both the decapitator and the lovely swiftfoot potion recipe. Which came at a good time, as I felt this toon was getting capped out but didn't want to grind the recipe, but it dropped on a random RFC on a random trash. This potion will really open up the fury warrior spec I feel.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/acesneights

Currently leveling herbalist and alchemy.

Also a Double Crusader Ally Blueberry tried to gank me in AB, but he quickly learned the power of the Dead Mans Hand!

In addition, witnessed the power of Phron in Eye, damn, he powned the whole alliance.

Lastly, either of my rings or the +5 STR/+7 STA Band of Argus?

For rings, Demon Band is the best if it drops for you. Kinda hard to farm IIRC. So keep an eye out for it. Honestly its up to you between the rings you have and the argus ring (ilvl 32). The 1 str is prob the same damage as the 2-3 verse. The 1 extra stam is probably offset by the verse/haste. Pretty even.

Gotta get that dungeon belt tho.

Cast Iron Waistplates seems the way to go, but the drop rate is abysmal. Is there a good belt from dungeon satchels?

Incidentally, what are some good pots? Lions Str is easy and I have the recipe for free action and swiftness already in the bag.

Users who are viewing this thread