EU+US F2p warrior with enchants

You're vet, not f2p - so that opens up a bunch of options.

* Engineering for the helm.
* Heirloom neck (with verse)
* Enchant heirloom shoulders (requires a high level)
* Stats to bracers (gives 2 stam and 2 str)
* Crusader to weapons
* Super strength to gloves
* Save a couple of ring enchants for when you get demon band or bg crate or dungeon satchel rings
* leg enchant if you have a high level

No clue how much money you're working with or how much any of that will be on your server.

* Heirloom neck (with verse)
Mark of the Hidden Satyr chant on that

And would def change ele force to crusader.

More my personal preferences here, but youve sacrificed a lot of haste to stack crit. As fury, youre gonna be pretty cooldown dependent and speeding up those cooldowns is gonna improve your enrage uptime by improving how often Bloodthirst is up. You can improve this dramatically just by replacing your stam trinkets with the haste trinkets, and you wouldnt sacrifice any crit. That said, I'd be willing to drop that crit down to 20%-ish if it meant you could bring the haste up to 15-18%

Also, war machine is a fun talent but fresh meat is gonna give you more damage, especially if you're smart with your charges so uptime on your target isnt an issue.

Just my 2 cents. Have fun and I hope to see you in BGs!

why vers ? thought haste and crit where more important because even if i stack verse can't get more then 10 %

Nice character. I just did all the stonetalon mountain quests to find out that alliance doesnt have a helm from the zone like the one you have equipped.

and i have rare rings from bg's so strenght still above rest ? because current rings boost my vers and crit and haste better
As I kinda got at earlier, you're overstacked on crit. You got about 5-6% you can lose in favor of other stats and I'd recommend you look at haste and strength.

Though, if you dump ele force in favor of crusader, you wont be needing a whole lot of extra strength, just sayin

Thnx need few more pieces before i use expensive enchants but think i can make IT to 20% crit and haste with right enchants

I just pretty much maxed out a real F2P Fury and it is pretty fun when you have a healer around. Otherwise it can't hang with the Vets and Twinks (I am an average to below player tho). No double Crudader. Minor Impact Enchant + Sharpened Cold Iron Pick and Executioner's Blade ftw!

Theorycraft- what is better? Cold Iron Pick, Grandfathered Strike of the Hydra (+7Str/+10Stam), Bloodied Arcanite Reaper or Executioner's Blade. Pick 2.

I just pretty much maxed out a real F2P Fury and it is pretty fun when you have a healer around. Otherwise it can't hang with the Vets and Twinks (I am an average to below player tho). No double Crudader. Minor Impact Enchant + Sharpened Cold Iron Pick and Executioner's Blade ftw!

Theorycraft- what is better? Cold Iron Pick, Grandfathered Strike of the Hydra (+7Str/+10Stam), Bloodied Arcanite Reaper or Executioner's Blade. Pick 2.

Weapon damage mainhand. Stats offhand.

So Cold Iron Pick/Executioner's Blade? Not 100% sure how accurate wowhead is for the things you've listed.

Last edited:
Cool, that is what I happened to have decided upon as well, MH Pick and OF Blade. Minor Impacted and Sharpened- Ganking them noobs, lol.

(Actaully I am the one that tends to get ganked, hehe).

Ha, my toon is online afterall:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/Acesneights

Good stuff. For your gear, I don't think your cloak or belt are giving you strength and should be replaced. Can F2P get the heirloom insignia that has 7 stam? I think its purchasable for marks of honor, so probably.

Cool, that is what I happened to have decided upon as well, MH Pick and OF Blade. Minor Impacted and Sharpened- Ganking them noobs, lol.

(Actaully I am the one that tends to get ganked, hehe).

Ha, my toon is online afterall:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/Acesneights

Yes, your cloak and belt need to be upgraded. Also, grats on the grandfathered ilvl 25 Cold Iron Pick. Easily BIS mainhand.

I think you've sacrificed a bit of stam in pursuit of strength though. As you noted, you don't have a lot of survivability. Getting the stam trinkets like Necro mentioned and an offhand/boots with stam will help there. Stacking strength to max damage doesn't work if you're too busy rezzing to actually do damage.

It's worth it, since you have the gear, to carry a "hell yes, our healers rock, let's go glass cannon" set as well as a "our healer clicks and keyboard turns" stam set

Dont do that, man! There is no point. You choosed the wrong side - fraction!
Dunno if I raped you before, but you soon will feel the rape power of the 20 lvl Alliance!

You will be raped a lot.... if you play on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

You have a choise! Just turn to the Light side of the Force! Come to play as Alliance and you wont be raped in BGs.

Yes, your cloak and belt need to be upgraded. Also, grats on the grandfathered ilvl 25 Cold Iron Pick. Easily BIS mainhand.

I think you've sacrificed a bit of stam in pursuit of strength though. As you noted, you don't have a lot of survivability. Getting the stam trinkets like Necro mentioned and an offhand/boots with stam will help there. Stacking strength to max damage doesn't work if you're too busy rezzing to actually do damage.

It's worth it, since you have the gear, to carry a "hell yes, our healers rock, let's go glass cannon" set as well as a "our healer clicks and keyboard turns" stam set

Thank for the heads up, I have some more balanced boots and now am using the Strike in the OH. Brain fart on the belt and cape, I must have DE'd the other ones. I find it odd that I missed the AG on them. Is it possible they changed expostfacto?

Edit- a few more changes, need to run some dungeons for better belt and cloak it seems. The ashenvale cloak seems alright, but maybe a long quest chain :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread