F2P & Vet Armory List [SHADOWLANDS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be helpful to have some kind of an indication next to characters who are primarily equipped with green ilvl 28 items. Or perhaps do it for the characters who are not.

Something like: Name g
or: Name 28

I use this thread often to help get ideas for gearing characters. It definitely helps to see what people are doing. I'm not subbed atm however, so any gear page that is filled with ilvl 28 items would be nice to filter out.

It would be helpful to have some kind of an indication next to characters who are primarily equipped with green ilvl 28 items. Or perhaps do it for the characters who are not.

Something like: Name g
or: Name 28

I use this thread often to help get ideas for gearing characters. It definitely helps to see what people are doing. I'm not subbed atm however, so any gear page that is filled with ilvl 28 items would be nice to filter out.
All 28 gear is available to f2ps except neck, which has to be legion gear. Just gotta farm it in Drustvar or Nazmir. To make an asterix for lazy people who bought all their gear on AH or you reading that cant bother to click that tab away sounds silly. Theres far better tags to add if a they were doing that, like vet or f2p.

Hey,

Can someone tell me what stats i should top, also if my gear is descent ? First time twinking a lvl 20, dunno for sure what to do.
All help is welcome xD

Demonlocky - Character (worldofwarcraft.com)
Pretty good, my advice would be get your shoulders and legs enchanted (Thread here)
And for destro I would get the other artifact (the one with the offhand, I cant remember the spec) so you can take advantage of the OH/MH enchants.

I'm back, i think my gear isn't half bad so far :D

Hpaladin

Nty

edit: gonna work on another set starting today (haste), currently have my crit/vers on
I like
uhg fine, ANOTHER hunter lol
stam stackin smf, love to see it.
Guldan - destruction warlock
was surprised at low mastery, then saw crit. how well does this perform?

I am fully torqued :drool: alchemist stone feels like a weird choice tho? lol

Pretty good, my advice would be get your shoulders and legs enchanted (Thread here)
And for destro I would get the other artifact (the one with the offhand, I cant remember the spec) so you can take advantage of the OH/MH enchants.

I like

uhg fine, ANOTHER hunter lol

stam stackin smf, love to see it.

was surprised at low mastery, then saw crit. how well does this perform?

I am fully torqued :drool: alchemist stone feels like a weird choice tho? lol
2k self heal on a 1 min cd with cata tinker ;) in bgs

upload_2021-7-14_17-19-42.png
upload_2021-7-14_17-17-42.png

lol do they not share a CD?

@CigNus you going to put my guardian up there or is something wrong with him? From what I can tell I am one of the better geared guardian twinks. Minus terts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread