F2P Twinking - Extras Guide

I'm pretty sure a F2P rogue could get The Insane title and achievement. Inscription for DMF rep and pick pocketing neutral mobs for lock boxes.

Edit: It seems the Ravenholdt rep quests require 24 and 50.

[Tiny Sporebat] is definitely possible, I have it on my 20 hunter Lofi (who btw has 36 companions so far - no TCG stuff either).

Question about 20 dungeon quests achievement... is this possible for Alliance? I am at 16/20 and wondering which ones I might have missed.

[Tiny Sporebat] is definitely possible, I have it on my 20 hunter Lofi (who btw has 36 companions so far - no TCG stuff either).

Question about 20 dungeon quests achievement... is this possible for Alliance? I am at 16/20 and wondering which ones I might have missed.

16/20 is the most alliance can do at 20. I have 36 compaions too. No sporebat yet, I'll get some rep grinding happening during Pilgrim's Bounty when I have the rep buff.

Hi everyone, and excuse me for not updating in a long time, but I was abroad on a trip and I didn't have enough time. Anyway, here's a list of the new updates to the guide:

ADDED

Let's Do Lunch: … (Achievement)

A Bunch of Lunch (Achievement)

Captain Rumsey's Lager (Achievement)

Stood in the Fire (Achievement)

5 Dungeon Quests (Achievement)

20 Dungeon Quests (Achievement)

From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee - Defeat the Whale Shark in Vashj'ir (despite or perhaps because of the fact that he drops no loot). (Achievement)

Filling Up The Barn (Achievement)

Twenty-Five Tabards (Achievement)

Lil' Game Hunter (Achievement)

Tiny Sporeggar Pet (Pet)

Purple Puffer

Heavy Murloc Egg (Pet)

Murky's Little Soulstone (Pet)

Nightsaber Cub (Pet)

Landro's Lichling (Pet)

Landro's Lil' XT (Pet)

Smoldering Murloc Egg (Pet)

Spectral Tiger Cub (Pet)

Tuskarr Kite (Pet)

Tyrael's Hilt (Pet)

Soul-Trader Beacon (Pet)

Dragon Kite (Pet)

Reeking Pet Carrier (Pet)

Little Fawn's Salt Lick (Pet)

Rocket Chicken (Pet)

Banana Charm (Pet)

Hippogryph Hatchling (Pet)

Blue Murloc Egg (Pet)

Murkablo (Pet)

Feline Familiar (Pet)

Creepy Crate (Pet)

Tabard of the Defender (Tabard)

Tabard of Brilliance (Tabard)

Tabard of Nature (Tabard)

Tabard of Fury (Tabard)

Tabard of the Void (Tabard)

Tabard of the Arcane (Tabard)

Tabard of Flame (Tabard)

Tabard of Frost (Tabard)

Tabard of the Achiever (Tabard)

Big Blizzard Bear (Mount)

Little White Stallion Bride/Little Ivory Raptor Whistle (Mount)

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger (Mount)

Riding Turtle (Mount)

Swift Shoestrider (Mount)

DELETED

To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before (Achievement)

Explore Cataclysm (Achievement)

Explore Deepholme (Achievement)

NOT ADDED

Cooking Award Achievements

I haven't added these yet because, if I understand them correctly, they require the Dalaran Cooking Awards, which are unobtainable by F2P Accounts. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course!
<

FIXED

Alliance/Horde Balloon name (Pet)

THE TCG AND STORE TOPIC

As some of you told me, it is indeed possible to obtain almost all TCG loot items! Forgive me for my repeated mistakes in this topic, but I have limited resources to test it. Anyway, it looks like the final conclusion is that no Store item can be obtained at all, and certain TCG items can be obtained. Which ones? The ones that are not sent by mail to the character (in other words, almost all of them). Therefore, I've restored all TCG items to the list (except the two new murloc eggs which are sent by mail), but I encourage anyone with further information to share it and keep helping me improve this guide
<

THE GM ASSISTANCE TOPIC

As you can see, I've added all the items that can be obtained if a kind GM assists you to retrieve them from your mail. Since some people reported succesfully getting them from a GM, it would be wrong to not include them in the guide. Of course, the fact that you need GM assistance is noted on those items, so be warned that they might prove impossible for you to acquire depending on your GM's friendliness.

Finally, I've seen that some people is interested in collecting shirts, so I'll try to make a shirt section whenever I have enough time. Thanks everyone for all the information!
<

The standard daily cooking quests give cooking awards which count towards the achievement. Also a bunch of lunch, the meta for completing every cooking daily.

These achievements are horde only I think.

Quest - Kalimdor

Glutton for Icy Punishment

Glutton for Fiery Punishment

Glutton for Shadowy Punishment

The "Glutton for … Punishment" ones require external help for Alliance characters, otherwise they can't get to the trial areas.

Salve...

I am new around here... I roll on EU ...

Glutton for Icy Punishment

Glutton for Fiery Punishment

Glutton for Shadowy Punishment

These achievements are available for ally too and you don't need external help. You can get to the trial areas like horde does.

It is possible to discover Socrethar's Seat (and get the Explore Netherstorm achievement) by yourself, but its incredibly hard. You need to have a lvl 20 ground mount or slow fall/levitate/parachute. At around (34,19) you'll see a smaller rock floating in between SS and the mainland. With good timing and a 60% mount you can run, jump and reach the rock. (You will 70% fall damage as well unless you use parachute). The next jump is harder. You can't reach SS, but you can get close enough to get the discovery, while plunging to your death. Also, make sure that you aim slightly left when you jump, rather aiming for the closest piece of rock. Otherwise, you won't get close enough to the centre to get the achieve. What makes this explore extra special, though, is that if you miss either the first rock, or the discovery, you will plunge to your death, and your body will be unrecoverable. That will mean spirit rezzing and a lot of death-jumping. For that reason, you might also want to practice on your ghost beforehand, since your ghost also has a 60% speed boost.

Alternatively, you could get a lock summons. That works too.

Users who are viewing this thread