F2P Transmog Sets

[font=georgia,serif]Here, I took a pretty picture.[/font]

wowscrnshot011712125637.jpg

Have resigned myself that the ugly yellow monstrosities really cool looking spaulders should be worn.

Wanted to balance their gaudiness golden radiance with a bit of black.

What do you think?

ydemog.png

Also bump, want to see more from you all. Or has the transmog fever died down?

I like it, the black is nice and I really like the gold accents on the pants and your face/hair is perfect. If I may be so bold, I'd suggest the hoop earings with that

I have to say tho, I think Earl's burnished set is the best overall xmog I've seen.

P.S. WTB ceremonial leather loincloth
<

New stamina set for my druid: "Bandit Garb"

stamset2.jpg
stamset1.jpg
stamset3.jpg

Would look better without shoulders, but meh u can't hide them ;>

shamanxmog.png

This is going to be my shaman's BOA set that I'm working on. Check sig for his current set.

This set looks awesome. I really had problems to find the right one for my ally hunter.

Definitely gonna try go get it. Any ideas for suitable alliance tabard? There aren't any in red :[

I decided to go full-on pure holy based on my priest... Not sure I like the belt but everything else is good.

WoWScrnShot_011812_112522-1.jpg

Cant really see it from this SS but I think the yellow on the belt would look quite nice with the +3 int yellow glow you undoubtably have on your weap
<

I like it, the black is nice and I really like the gold accents on the pants and your face/hair is perfect. If I may be so bold, I'd suggest the hoop earings with that

I have to say tho, I think Earl's burnished set is the best overall xmog I've seen.

P.S. WTB ceremonial leather loincloth
<

Thanks, will give the earrings a go if I remember the next time I'm in Org. I do have an aversion to hoops IRL. ^^

Earl has the best transmog sets ever. Spearit completely looks the best, too. I can't decide.

I've had two leather loincloths drop on Yde, only to disenchant them, useless to me. Also I want more covering clothing.
<
Waited ages on the belt drop though.

I decided to go full-on pure holy based on my priest... Not sure I like the belt but everything else is good.

Really like this one. The hair fits, too. And the Hallowed title. And I'm in love with that staff. Only the eyebrow piercing looks a bit weird to me. ^^

[font=georgia,serif]Baffi, you're missing the point. There is only one viable option.[/font]

wowscrnshot011712125637.jpg

*jealous*

Best-looking mog so far.

Thanks, will give the earrings a go if I remember the next time I'm in Org. I do have an aversion to hoops IRL. ^^

Earl has the best transmog sets ever. Spearit completely looks the best, too. I can't decide.

I've had two leather loincloths drop on Yde, only to disenchant them, useless to me. Also I want more covering clothing.
<
Waited ages on the belt drop though.

Really like this one. The hair fits, too. And the Hallowed title. And I'm in love with that staff. Only the eyebrow piercing looks a bit weird to me. ^^

Yea right, Earl's Pal has nothing on mine.

The yellow in Burnished doesn't even match the shoulders. People farm it, and it doesn't even look good.

Green priest? WTF that ****** be using the powa of da light, not no plants and ****. Leave that to dem druids and shammys.

Your Red pal looks pretty damn sick. I'm red with envy.

Yea right, Earl's Pal has nothing on mine.

/pat

I really liked your runed copper look and wanted to steal it, if you remember. Until I finally got the damn chest pattern to drop in a dungeon and someone else needed and won it. And then I was like, damn yellow anyway.

Not that your yellow isn't fine.
<

Also, green is my favourite colour, surpassing even black, so that figures in my appreciation for Spearit.

Users who are viewing this thread