F2P Transmog Sets

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys!

I'm requesting your trendy help to solve a Transmog problem with my Warrior,
The problem is I can't find a good mog to mix with the shoulders plus I got some Leather pieces in my gear (Wild Rider's Gloves and Black Wolf Bracers).

Could someone gimme any Idea or suggestion?

Thanks a lot!!

Light Leather Bracers - yellow/golden bracers + Fine Leather Gloves yellow/golden gloves. The bracers are taught by any leatherworking trainer at skill level 70, the gloves' recipe is a random world drop but relatively common (I usually get 1-2 while leveling from 1-20) you can just farm it in dungeons, I believe the best chances are in DM.

For the boots I would go with Burnished Boots. I don't know if you'd be willing to change your belt as well, but Soldier's Girdle or Fortified Belt would both fit better.

You would look something like this in the end:
bvJ1SWB.jpg

Imbued infantry belt matches perfectly with the BoE JP Shoulders. Check the armory in my sig.

[MENTION=10014]Obyrne[/MENTION]
You might want to pick up

Demon Band - Item - World of Warcraft
Band of the Eastern Strand - Item - World of Warcraft
Flying Tiger Goggles - Item - World of Warcraft

You need to be hitcapped, or all that crit is useless not to mention you've effectively removed the stun from your charge at 2% hit.

Basically you're building an entire item set around a chance to deal extra damage with critical strikes, while hardly having a chance to even hit your target to start with.

Or to rephrase;
when you build crit sets without hit capping, you basically have a chance to have a chance to do extra damage. Meaning you've gimped yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe there was a transmog glitch when 4.3 was released, when you receive a drop from a dungeon you have 2 hours to trade it to other people in the dungeon before it binds to you. But if you traded it to a high level player that was in the dungeon with you, they could transmog the weapon to a higher level weapon that your 24 can't equip. Once they traded it back to you within that 2 hour period it retained the new transmog.

Wow that's really clever. Shame there's no way we f2ps can do that. I'm guessing the glitch is fixed?

No, it only worked and it was done by transmogging a heirloom into a high level item and then mailing it to your twink, they then restricted it so that it didn't work with anything with a level requirement but anybody with a high level quest item transmogged to the heirlooms got to keep it after the fix.

edit: nvm it was a blue, ye probably what Adal said then.

Users who are viewing this thread