F2P Transmog Sets

OT: Holyshit [MENTION=727]Dancingroot[/MENTION] even made a signature! What the hell is going on with this world

Also, Matterson nice mog!

Dancingroot @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft

200 honor untill Cloth Resi Shoulders, but I still dont like how it looks...
Recommendations are more than welcome!

Personally I don't think resil shoulders look awesome on male trolls, but if you like it I think you should go full red, the black kinda gets in the way imo. I also think other red tabs are easier on the eyes and easier to mog with like the panda tab or even the org one. You could also try replacing the black part of your mog with blue so its red/blue and get a blue shirt. Or if you want something completely different I am fond of my druids purple fang set in sig

Personally I don't think resil shoulders look awesome on male trolls, but if you like it I think you should go full red, the black kinda gets in the way imo. I also think other red tabs are easier on the eyes and easier to mog with like the panda tab or even the org one. You could also try replacing the black part of your mog with blue so its red/blue and get a blue shirt. Or if you want something completely different I am fond of my druids purple fang set in sig

Thanks for the hints, I'll try the blue/red mog soon :)

Iminibiv @ AP alli

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LF suggestions. i searched thottbot a bit, but i only checked quest rewards and boss drops, and i could've easily missed something. i didn't farm anything - this is what i had to work with by the time i was done gearing

every time i look at an old thread there are 5 guests browsing it. are people botting view counts, and, if so, why? who the hell cares?

ps LF port to shatt

look at some of my clothies mogs in sig, i like them alot

Users who are viewing this thread