F2P Rankings: Achievements, HKs, and more!

Figured I would just post this in the thread since I've received similar PMs in the past:

Couple of things:
* Crystalpall is a genuine F2P (he is not P2P) and he is a respected member of the TI community.
* None of his 'special' achievements give him an advantage in PvP - he has no P2P enchants or primary professions.
* Having 7 bank slots does disqualify him from "Pure F2P" rankings, so he can only participate in character-only rankings (on PvE side of things).
* These achivs were acquired while testing a "fake upgrade" code that was given out on the forum. He did regret it afterwards, but has since maxed out his cooking.

Yes, this does give him a small advantage in the character-only rankings, but no I will not remove him as I think he deserves his place there.

keep him in list, just dont count the "p2p" achievs.

Character not found :( .. but kept in my main list so will be re-added if armory becomes available again in the future.

same thing happened to somort, its shame such good players dont play anymore :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet sometime the Old Gods might corrupt the emerald dream once again, and transform it into the Emerald Nightmare once again, but there will be BISON to deffend it and destroy the evil inside it. Yet sometime, the external World Of Azeroth , WILL ONCE AGAIN NEED Bison's POWER. And they will awaken the druid from that dream , to Destroy the enemies, AND PROTECT THE BRACKET!!! haha
Well , i will for sure miss you !
Cyah and take care!!!!!

View attachment 4758

These high scores need to be updated, also their should be sections like 'p2p linked' or w/e.

For some reason my armoury link doesn't work, its not your fault though, it doesn't work for me either when I log onto battlenet.

either way lofi its such a hard job to keep these highscores up, so props either way.

These high scores need to be updated, also their should be sections like 'p2p linked' or w/e.

For some reason my armoury link doesn't work, its not your fault though, it doesn't work for me either when I log onto battlenet.

either way lofi its such a hard job to keep these highscores up, so props either way.

p2p linked have char only achievs and pure f2ps who want to be on that ranking.

I wonder if there are any f2p twinks in Asia region.

ofc there are. why wouldnt there be rofl.

can probably remove mindthrust from the rare list since it isn't bis anymore there's no real reason to keep it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can please you make 'Gloomshroud Armor' A legendary Item.

It is an extremely rare drop from Shadowfang Keep, probably the rarest one IMO.

It used to be grandfathered but now it is rare.

It is the best/most offensive Chest for agility builds both PvP and PvE.

Thankyou.

Please put my character up whenever you have the chance to 'http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Domunique/advanced'.

I changed my name from 'Domisunique' to 'Domunique', so the armory link has changed.

Thankyou x.

Users who are viewing this thread