F2P Rankings: Achievements, HKs, and more!

The cycle of life n death is but a journey. Part of my Karma was to fulfill certain duties in the world of Azeroth.

After 4000 WSG caps... my time here is over.

A part of my Soul is returning to the Emerald Dream.. The Aspect which is housed in the body of Bisonpower has been called back...

GG TY
/peace

Yet sometime the Old Gods might corrupt the emerald dream once again, and transform it into the Emerald Nightmare once again, but there will be BISON to deffend it and destroy the evil inside it. Yet sometime, the external World Of Azeroth , WILL ONCE AGAIN NEED Bison's POWER. And they will awaken the druid from that dream , to Destroy the enemies, AND PROTECT THE BRACKET!!! haha
Well , i will for sure miss you !
Cyah and take care!!!!!

The cycle of life n death is but a journey. Part of my Karma was to fulfill certain duties in the world of Azeroth.

After 4000 WSG caps... my time here is over.

A part of my Soul is returning to the Emerald Dream.. The Aspect which is housed in the body of Bisonpower has been called back...

GG TY
/peace

4000! Damn. Just 500 caps here. :D

So,

would you guys mind putting me on the list?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Etuhaolyakee/statistic#21:153

Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
any1 from eu know whats about mertze?
see him only in 1 ground in the time since i come back.
he play a other toon?

any1 from eu know whats about mertze?
see him only in 1 ground in the time since i come back.
he play a other toon?

endgame and to the rest. The opening post says if you want someone added to the list DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD, send a PM.

want to let u know...dont try to be world first Conqueror...yall got no chance, i will do it!

Figured I would just post this in the thread since I've received similar PMs in the past:
redacted said:

Couple of things:
* Crystalpall is a genuine F2P (he is not P2P) and he is a respected member of the TI community.
* None of his 'special' achievements give him an advantage in PvP - he has no P2P enchants or primary professions.
* Having 7 bank slots does disqualify him from "Pure F2P" rankings, so he can only participate in character-only rankings (on PvE side of things).
* These achivs were acquired while testing a "fake upgrade" code that was given out on the forum. He did regret it afterwards, but has since maxed out his cooking.

Yes, this does give him a small advantage in the character-only rankings, but no I will not remove him as I think he deserves his place there.

Users who are viewing this thread