F2P Rankings: Achievements, HKs, and more!

If Lofi can't make an update, could a moderator give the lead of this topic to another twink able to update the ranking?

If Lofi can't make an update, could a moderator give the lead of this topic to another twink able to update the ranking?

The point is Lofi is the only one knowing how his updating program works and I'm very very close to start it it just pops a few bugs that I need [MENTION=1027]lofi[/MENTION] 's help to fix. But he is nowhere to be found.

Hey all, sorry for being unreachable. I am still planning to hand this off to Crystalpall, we just need to find a time that works for both of us. In the meantime I will try and provide another update -- hopefully this evening if all goes smoothly.

Thank you in advance for this update.

edit : Does someone could take a full screen capture of the ranking page before Lofi's update? (I can't do it for the moment) It could be interessant to see who were the best players by the past in X category and tocompare with the new list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all, sorry for being unreachable. I am still planning to hand this off to Crystalpall, we just need to find a time that works for both of us. In the meantime I will try and provide another update -- hopefully this evening if all goes smoothly.

Waiting for Your email :) check out last one I sent to you, described everything there.

At long last the update is here! Sorry for the long delay, I'm going to try and complete handoff to Crystalpall soon so the rankings can get more love. In the meantime please continue to PM me with any add requests.

Many thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread