F2P Mount Directory

I've seen some f2p account armourys with raid achievement mounts.

Does this mean its attainable for f2ps or does this mean that they are p2p linked/fully p2p accounts with lvl 20 toons on them.

There is a couple of mounts attainable that are not on this list:

The Raptor Egg mounts.
Raid Achievement mounts.
Hearthsteed (if you smooth talk a GM).
Probably more.

Someone please update it <3.

Here you go, may not updated, blame wowhead Mounts - Items - World of Warcraft

If F2Ps' will be able to create DKs', and will get some help by higher level players.
Bloodhoof Bull - Item - World of Warcraft 100% Drop chance in Nagrand
Mottled Meadowstomper - Item - World of Warcraft 100% Drop chance in Nagrand
There should be some more I saw a long time ago, well it's probably on the wowhead list like the remaining.

That's Draenor Nagrand, not Outland Nagrand.

There is a couple of mounts attainable that are not on this list:

The Raptor Egg mounts.
Raid Achievement mounts.
Hearthsteed (if you smooth talk a GM).
Probably more.

Someone please update it <3.

thanks

what raptor egg?
which raid achievement mounts aren't included?
I have no plans to add items that can be talked out of a GM...that includes a mountain of stuff. If someone is really driven to scam an item out of a GM, my lists probably aren't telling them anything they don't already know. that's also why i'm pretty hesitant to add DK stuff to most of my lists. There's a couple lists where the DK items are just a couple additions, but there's some where rolling DK's adds a ton of possibilities....but again, if anyone is driven to reroll a DK everysingle day, my guide probably doesn't add much value to their efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solv, I honestly do not know the names of the mounts I was referring to, but I know them to be accessible for f2ps. I've just seen them around and seen them in f2p armourys and such.

And yeh your right, usually done by achieve hunters that spend alot of time doing dk runs.

dk mounts dom mentioned.
warbringers
Reins of the Slate Primordial Direhorn
Reins of the Jade Primordial Direhorn
Reins of the Amber Primordial Direhorn
oon
Reins of the Cobalt Primordial Direhorn
raptors
Reins of the Black Primal Raptor
Reins of the Green Primal Raptor
Reins of the Red Primal Raptor

achievements (confirmed)
Reins of the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
Corrupted Egg of Millagazor

And please keep the dk section. It does help us dk runners in finding something we wouldnt have known about and plan our runs better. Someone looking at both the mount and pet lists on here might only see the isle of giants pets but not the mounts. So they would miss potentially getting the mount drop if they just decided to farm on a 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asking a P2P to kill something for you or run a raid for you is no different than making a DK and trying at it yourself.

The differences are that one is technically a glitch, and also that one isn't available to everybody (currently). That might change when they lift the DK level restrictions, but currently, that's the difference. Using a DK isn't nearly as bad in most people's eyes as scamming a GM (which is always, always bad) but I do see why Solvo would hesitate to include DK-obtained items for the above reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread