F2P F2P Mage Guide

well... if i do reroll it would take awhile to get the lavish jeweled ring.... hunters and priests always need it for no reason other than "oh, its an upgrade".

it went quite well. if i had the cape and belt i suspect by frostbolt will take 1.68 sec to cast and 1.4 sec polymorphs. Right now frost bolt takes 1.74 sec to cast and 1.51 sec polymorphs. damage is quite good with 212 damage frost bolts

it went quite well. if i had the cape and belt i suspect by frostbolt will take 1.68 sec to cast and 1.4 sec polymorphs. Right now frost bolt takes 1.74 sec to cast and 1.51 sec polymorphs. damage is quite good with 212 damage frost bolts

I'm looking at everything for frost again, will have some definitive answers soon. I can just confirm Versatility is the worst (for damage), if you are going vet. It's some sort of balance between crit and haste right now, I'll be vetting and posting numbers this weekend.

this is correct information actually. also currently under construction due to 6,1 :)

haste stacking is quite fun actually... its even more fun if you are insane enough to roll a troll mage (berserking anyone?)

Hi guys, I updated the guide to be 6,1 compatible and i'll awnser some quick questions

To Crystal:

sicknature is the mage stealth working with the meld changes in 6.1?
Nope, they've been fixed as of 6,1 sadly.. Mounting up while moving and crafting are impossible now to.

To Hash:

Hey this probably won't stay but I heard Arcane and PoM Poly right now.
PoM requires level 21 so you can't use it a f2p. i tried using a macro think it would maybe be a glitch or something that would surpass the level req byut it didnt work.

And to Leek:
haste stacking frost mage Cryotekleeks @ Jubei'Thos - Community - World of Warcraft
i just need the haste belt and cape
You should also get gorestained garb for haste stacking as it's a huge chunk of haste. and also thanks for your characters i'll add them :)

Users who are viewing this thread