EU+US F2P History

I wonder - what's the highest level anybody got to back in WOTLK on the 10-day trials?

I believe my highest was 27 or 29.

werent u still locked at 20?

Nope, unless my memory is really tilted... For some reason I thought there was no 20 cap, just the account dying after 10 days. I could've sworn I got a hunter to 27 or something. Maybe I'm wrong though, it was a long time ago...

Edit: I was also pretty young now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
October 15 2015 - ßabydoll from the server Aggramar became the first F2P to get 7000 achievement points on one character.

(old news but just checked it now. GZ.)

That we know of. Lest we forget ALL those Asian servers and all those people that never visit TI.

/cheers

I wonder if there is any HARDCORE title or achievement in WOW that only a few had /have . I can think about the Warglaives and maybe some mount from naxx... anything harder ?
or just simply unique that like only 10 players have or did ?

I wonder if there is any HARDCORE title or achievement in WOW that only a few had /have . I can think about the Warglaives and maybe some mount from naxx... anything harder ?
or just simply unique that like only 10 players have or did ?

I received "The Hallowed" on my Trial account. It was only available for a very very short period before it was fixed.
If you are talking Trials only, it is simply too difficult to track worldwide
Achievements by level. Or even regional by level.
If you are speaking subscribers, well I would rather not brag. But I am sure I have achievements here that no one here on TI has.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Starter accounts vary themselves significantly where older characters can still create items above level 100. Maybe there should be a separate forum to acknowledge this advantage.

Veteran accounts are indeed starter accounts (as defined by Blizzard themselves) with a few linked advantages and enchantments. The difference between 20 and 29 in bg's varies with class I think. I played a 29 destro warlock briefly for comparison and found the only major difference was the de-stealth ability Rain of Fire. Some classes benefit from the additional abilities more than others, which should be obvious. A 29 BM monk, feral or spriest can in no way be considered on par with their 20 counterparts vet or starter.

On a subjective sidenote: just considering the FUN factor, playing a non-vet starter isn't what it used to be. The lengthy quest-lines and RNG drops are not as rewarding since most slots are best now with heirloom gear (starter or vet). As well, the novelty of that gear farming long ago ran it's course for most of us still playing this. The pride some express for playing non-linked accounts seems out of touch with how the game has changed. As well, the fracturing of this site has gone beyond ridiculous.

Cleaned up the thread.

Yes this was in the Vet section, sorry about that. Give us time. We are trying to get everything moved over.

Cleaned up the thread.

Yes this was in the Vet section, sorry about that. Give us time. We are trying to get everything moved over.

Thank you for your diligence.

@ Crystalpall
You may have missed it and you did ask the question concerning the implementation date of Veteran accounts.
I believe they were implemented upon the drop of patch 6.1. It came out in late February 2015.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Thank you for your diligence.

@ Crystalpall
You may have missed it and you did ask the question concerning the implementation date of Veteran accounts.
I believe they were implemented upon the drop of patch 6.1. It came out in late February 2015.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Already added. Thanks.

If You guys think something should be added just say it, I'll try to find dates myself for the sake of completion!

This is really cool. I had almost forgotten about back when I made a new e-mail address every ten days...back when I couldn't play blood elves and I thought they would be the coolest thing ever......evil elves........then when I finally got to play their starting zone........"fancy lad" accents, belf males running as if recently sodomized and twirling in the air........architecture reminiscent of a store full of bubble bath stuff and potpourri....chicks with jacked-up feet...how fucking stoked I was to get shoulder armor lol.

Users who are viewing this thread