F2P Dks

Confess. Confess. CONFESS!

OK I confess!

Not YOU you idiot.

Nice!

It's a shame that you are not sharing the secret, cause Blizzard are currently working on fixing this, and your secret will become worthless very soon. Sharing is caring.

Well I don't care, but I will still share.

Yes there is a "bugged" server out there that seems to not check. Once you make one there you can make them anywhere as you have the lvl 55 requirement off it.

I don't want to say the server outright to slightly help any web crawler bots that might find the info, but think where wow launched most recently and that will cut down the list of servers to try greatly. Note this was with a US client as I don't play on any EU realms.

Well I don't care, but I will still share.

Yes there is a "bugged" server out there that seems to not check. Once you make one there you can make them anywhere as you have the lvl 55 requirement off it.

I don't want to say the server outright to slightly help any web crawler bots that might find the info, but think where wow launched most recently and that will cut down the list of servers to try greatly. Note this was with a US client as I don't play on any EU realms.

Which server is bugged?

Even if you could do it, f2p DK's wouldn't be viable in the 59 bracket. It would only be useful for running yourself through dungeons, which you'd still need someone to group you for. Or killing Burtusk if you get the "watering the bushes" quest bug.

And that's only if you could even leave the starting area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if you could do it, f2p DK's wouldn't be viable in the 59 bracket. It would only be useful for running yourself through dungeons, which you'd still need someone to group you for. Or killing Burtusk if you get the "watering the bushes" quest bug.

And that's only if you could even leave the starting area.

Maybe if It worked on AP, I could help some of my friends AGM.

apparently, you won't be able to use the death knight's mount (deathcharger) on a level20 f2p char :-(

Guys! All go create a DK on the server the Brazilian server Nemeis! From what I have noticed:

1. Character stays 55 forever but you can still finish the starting zone quest line easily. By the end you'll have around 6500HP.
2. Achievements!
3. Dunno if you get to use the Death charger mount on your 20(probably not)
4. If you log out on your DK, you won't be able to log back on to him/her again.

Your time to try a DK in WoW! Blizzard is probably going to fix this a lot sooner than class balance because we all know how much they hate fun.

Had a lot of fun - I was thinking it would be awesome if enough people joined/made dks at a particular time then all q'd wsg and got a 10 v 10 dk slaughter going. Everyone would be about the same, really not much difference over gear perks. Obviously someone will now point this out and say "duh u can't do that". Fun sponge. Anyone EU wanna make a dk tomorrow at 4pm GMT and get a cheeky 10 man wsg going? On the Italian server/Nemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread