F2P Armory Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so i worked a little on getting the first posts sorted but i am getting everytime this stupid color script messing it up over and over again even when im using other color codes. This is so annoying. Maby you could show the codes again when you use them making posts instead of let them disappear and just show the coloured texts. There is defo a bug there or it feels like that cause i can't see the codes and not able to shut them off wich is probably the problem.

Will work on it again when i have more patience. Geesh.

One of my toons was listed with a questionmark. I'm him! o_O

Welcome to the F2P Level 20 Community Names Thread and welcome to Twinkinfo for all you new folk signing up
<

First of all, this thread contains the registered charaters on Twinkinfo playing in the US and EU on a Free to Play (F2P) and Pay to Play (P2P) account at level 20. Most of the Twinkinfo community players are playing on the realm Aerie Peak US to create one big community with players.

We have acces to F2P-Chat as Twinkinfo community wich makes it even more fun to be on one realm and this place here helps you recognize the players on these forums and in F2P-chat. With the help from P2P players we are able to form groups for arena's, running dungeons, small premades for battlegrounds or even synq queueing for 10 vs 10 premades in an easy way all thanks to F2P-chat and Twinkinfo.

You can use this thread to look at the armory of a player and use it in your advantage to create your own F2P level 20. With the armory links provided it will make it alot easier to find the gear you'll need to gear up for example.

So, make a post with your armory link provided and it will be added to the list. Make sure it is level 20 before you post it. It won't be added if it's not level 20 at the time i'm updating the lists wich is mostly in the weekends.

Have fun and enjoy your stay,

-Leotseddap

Post #2:

:US: Aerie Peak - Alliance :Alliance:

Post #3:

:US: Aerie Peak - Horde :Horde:

Post #4:

:US: Other Alliance :Alliance: - Horde :Horde: Realms

:EU: Alliance :Alliance: - Horde :Horde:

Greetings from Aerie Peak :US:
<

I'll give someone 100,000g if they can find me in the SS