F2P Armory Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, i am not able to. It will mess up the whole post when i will edit it. Look @ post #4. Waiting for this to be solved.

I think you need to use the method I'm using in this picture, sometimes the script doesn't work for me either. You can also get more advanced colors at "more colors..."

Also try to remove the wierd stuff such as " " manually. I had it before aswell after previewing my post edit too much.

I think you need to use the method I'm using in this picture, sometimes the script doesn't work for me either. You can also get more advanced colors at "more colors..."

Also try to remove the wierd stuff such as " " manually. I had it before aswell after previewing my post edit too much.

The point aty is the weird letters. You can't stop it from messing up the whole post. The rest you are seeing i can solve manually, doh, but i left that there to show that there are more problems then just those letters.

It's no use to update at all at this moment, it will mess up the existing post.

The point aty is the weird letters. You can't stop it from messing up the whole post. The rest you are seeing i can solve manually, doh, but i left that there to show that there are more problems then just those letters.

It's no use to update at all at this moment, it will mess up the existing post.

i had this same problem and i stopped updating mine, and my thread got unstickied because of it...

i had this same problem and i stopped updating mine, and my thread got unstickied because of it...

Was it the thread before this one Kahr? i mean these troubles started for me after the make over of this site and i saw kore talking about it on the bug report forums (http://www.twinkinfo...dont-work-when/) and i guess they are working on solving it? It's not like i will not update or want to update anymore, i'll give it a try again later today or early tomorrow
<

I know there are a few others not listed, Imma take a look around for their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread