F2P Armory Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it just awesome to see all these people rolling Aerie Peak? This makes me very happy. Welcome, all you folks!

I think this is an important thread to have stickied... but with the number of people that are coming in, it's doubtless going to stay near the top.

EDIT: I'm going to put a link to this thread from my Welcome thread.

leotseddap said:
Hm, not a sticky anymore, so i gotta bump this all the time now or something?

Updated

Thank you very much and Welcome new members,

-Leotseddap

lindenkron said:
Grats on sticky. Keep it updated minimum once a week to maintain sticky.

Redirected people from old thread to this one.

Thanks and gj,

Best regards,

Follow what Lind said, if it doesn't get re-stickied, continuously bump this once a day.

CIHC said:
Follow what Lind said

Did that from the moment he asked on the forums and helped him out with his request since no one responded.

continuously bump this once a day.

It was perfect that it was on top of the forum, there was no need to bump it and i could update it once a week. It's what i will continue to do. I'm not gonna make a silly bump posts or update it after 1 or 2 people signing up to keep this on page 1 and/or somewhere at the top.

Pookums said:
MANY of the characters linked no longer exist and several are dead links, perhaps take some time to weed out the inactives?

YOU make it sound worse then it IS. There weren't that MANY inactive links. Just 3. But thanks anyway.

Next time just help me out and point out the inactive links instead of making me click all the links when you find one, sounds alot easier.

Anyway this is not an activity thread. I won't remove links with a TI-name. If people won't play for some time, get back and i removed the link and i have to add them again when they get active, sounds like double work. Remember that this is F2P and can get picked up again at any time.

Rhaellia @ Aerie Peak - Game - World of Warcraft

Maylas @ Alexstrasza - Game - World of Warcraft (Don't use much anymore D:, what a waste of AGM)

I should've used a different username for TI.

By the way, I tried to use code tags so you could copy and paste but it blew up in my face.

Rhae!!

Good to see you!!

I had schoolwork last night. Sorry! And I have fencing tonight. Sorry again! I might log on late for a short while. But hey, don't want to derail this thread, so I'll see you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread