F2P Armory Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you smoking, you've never gotten it before. That's why you whinge to all the other players about how you really really need it badly. And that you need it on your other character too which isn't even level 20 and how boring f2p is which is why you keep going back to your retail account.

DUDE as first i am 14 years old i am not smoking.

I need it badly so i am not lying. I dont got other character only a 20 pala horde were i dont do any **** whit.

and yes i really want to go retail. i dont say f2p is boring. i just like 19s more. f2p is really awesome but i already twinked 19 whit GF on my retail. THAT IS MY REASON TO GO RETAIL AGIAN. And i didn't told that i was planning this, or something. I will maybe be one year in F2p. I am going to try Hamcakeland, that for sure but that not a reason to don't go for Arena grandmaster.

PWNed!

Shootyou said:
DUDE as first i am 14 years old i am not smoking.

I need it badly so i am not lying. I dont got other character only a 20 pala horde were i dont do any **** whit.

and yes i really want to go retail. i dont say f2p is boring. i just like 19s more. f2p is really awesome but i already twinked 19 whit GF on my retail. THAT IS MY REASON TO GO RETAIL AGIAN. And i didn't told that i was planning this, or something. I will maybe be one year in F2p. I am going to try Hamcakeland, that for sure but that not a reason to don't go for Arena grandmaster.

PWNed!

>hunter

>I really need AGM

>14 years old

131336727930.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread