F2P 10v10 WSG Wargame

GGs to everyone, glad it worked out and i was even able to attend which i didnt think i would earlier this week. Frostrole + Bowchamp did not attend and did not give any notice (not even the day of or anything) , please do not be the person to do that. If u think u cant come, please make it known. This will be a weekly event, and the teams will switch around every week so everyone can get to know everyone else and the newer players can be giving more chances and experiences.They will be held on saturdays, but hopefully we can get multiple days going. SO IF U CAN TYPICALLY COME TO A PREMADE ON SUNDAY NIGHT 8PM EST PLEASE PM ME. This will be done to get a rough number of how many ppl can attend before making the thread.

GG's WP to all who participated.

Thank you all for coming out and playing. Every game was competitive, even if there were some issues with disconnections for both teams.

HB and Swagcleavic both streamed the games, and you can find their streams at.

Twitch

and

Twitch

~ Bop of Mok'nathal

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a lot of fun, I wish I could have been more effective though. I was playing through some considerable pain and numbness in my left arm-hand. I took some good meds and had a session with the heating pad afterwards though, so I'm mostly ok now!

I also have a better idea of how to gear for my role for next time, I feel like I learned a lot about how to use BM in a 10s situation. Thanks to those who gave me tips during the match; I'm sure when I'm 100% better I'll be able to follow them better.

Look forward to doing this again!

sorry to all i couldnt attend to the games and dint give any notice,i went on a travel with the family in december 31st expecting to be back on jan 3rd moorning, i dint give any notice becouse i had no internet acces on that town, just got back today.

It's okay, Chri. Feel free to sign up for any future games, if you wish.

Just do your best to give notice in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread