F2P 10v10 WSG Wargame

AlbinoCow

Vaco Del Blanco
Organizing 10v10 wsg wargame for 1/3/15 (saturday) at 8 P.M. EST(negotiable). Aiming for Horde Vs Ally, however if we have a surplus of either side H v H or A v A is just as plausible. To sign up please use the following format:

Character Name (in parentheses the name you normally go by) - Server - Spec
Faction
* (if u are willing to TC or be a leader for your team, if not then please leave the star out)

--end--

You are allowed up to 3 chars between both factions, i really implore ppl to sign up atleast one of their desired classes / roles on each side to help team creation.

IMPORTANT NOTE - I will make it very clear that this signup thread is a supplementary option for these premades. Meaning that everyone who signs up may not make it to the premade if their class / roll is already taken. I will make my best effort to get everyone involved, but the ratio of players i know will preform and create the best learning enviroment to the newer players must be balanced.

If this is a big hit we may run multiple days of premades, allowing for quick and large assimilation of newer(to premades) players getting to know the ins and outs. Meta has most definitely changed, so if the first game is a little rough it should be understandable.

Comp rules : 3 healer max, 1 BM monk max, 2 of any class. Also this additional rule i was contemplating, please discuss this in this thread as well, 1 rogue or 1 feral. Meaning any team cannot have a feral and a rogue or 2 of either of those specs.

Please spread the word to get signups soon so creating teams and balance can be as complete and efficient as possible.

Streams
Horde - twitch.tv/swagcleavic
Ally - Twitch.tv/fearthebuns

Roster

Horde
WATERGUN - MW
FLYNN - Rsham
BOP - Priest
SKEEZIN - BM
SIWFTTACO - Gdruid
WIZKIDONE - Mage
EXPONENT - Lock
LENNYDROODY - Balance
DADDY - Hunt
SWERVE - Rog

Ally
BOWCHAMP - MW
DTB - Rsham
LIVINGFORCE - Priest
KINCAIDE - BM
LANKY - Gdruid
FROSTROLE - Mage
HB - Mage
HOTTED - Balance
GOOHD - Hunt
BENDANDCOUGH - Rog

Please be online a few minutes before the scheduled time. If it is your first time doing a f2p premade 10v10, please be respectful of the already experienced players and listen to them.

Thank you

LIVINGFORCE EDIT: IF YOU QUEING ON A P2P ACCOUNT WITH F2P RESTRICTED GEAR, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR XP ON FOR THE DAY SO GAMES CAN QUE PROPERLY THANK YOU! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
skeezin - ursin - brewmaster - alliance
skeezin - blackwing Lair - brewmaster - horde

Just make a 2 of a class rule with a limit on 1 per Specialization.

I.E., 2 druids? Fine. 1 Feral 1 Boomkin? Fine. 2 Ferals? Not fine.

Also I'll come on any toon Horde-side.

Shreád- AP, rogue, alliance
shreadqt- AP, guardian, alliance
Shreadqt ravenholt guardian horde
Hype ravenholt mage horde

Shamanpow- Eldre'thalas- enh/resto/ele- ally

Prongs- Eldre'thalas- frost/arc- ally

Blaztergirl- Eldre'thalas- frost/arc- horde

I will come. Here are the characters I can bring in order of preference. These are all Alliance.

Littletiger - Aerie Peak (Brewmaster Monk)
Spreelit - Vashj (Restoration Druid)
Kincaide - Aerie Peak (Arms Warrior)

It looks like I'm the first Alliance BM to sign up. To be clear, your rule is no more than two of any class and no more than one of any spec within that class, right?

Something to also note that is very important for the success of these 10v10's:

Bring. Other. People.

You may also want to specify whether voice comms on Mumble is going to be optional, encouraged, or mandatory.

Bend any faction any healer

Users who are viewing this thread