Exploit On The Loose! Enchant Your Gear While You Still Can!

i'm still skeptical of anyone getting banned. Come to find out you can put a gem on your belt also using the same steps and you don't even need to be BS for that. Take a look at this lvl 49 mage who just socketed a belt...... I am not sure if he can actually put a gem in that or not as of yet but I'd do it just for the extra kicks when someone mouses over your toons items.
tumblr_m1183m3HOM1rs0mzl

Be skeptical all you want to. The point is that if you want to avoid the possibility of action taken against your account, you don't use this exploit. If personally talked to a billing rep over the phone to see if this exploit is worth doing for myself, and I was told that there is a fix in the works that should hit live servers soon via hotfix. When I asked about it, the rep specifically mentioned 19 twinks to clarify exactly which exploit I was inquiring about, so it's not like Blizzard isn't aware of it and intends to just let players do it.

There has already been at least one player who was contacted by a GM and had his items removed and then mailed back with the socket and gems removed.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2n81x8o.jpg
http://oi40.tinypic.com/ic7dbc.jpg

i'm still skeptical of anyone getting banned. Come to find out you can put a gem on your belt also using the same steps and you don't even need to be BS for that. Take a look at this lvl 49 mage who just socketed a belt...... I am not sure if he can actually put a gem in that or not as of yet but I'd do it just for the extra kicks when someone mouses over your toons items.
tumblr_m1183m3HOM1rs0mzl
If you had even read the first post you'd know that the belt socket isn't working and cannot be gemmed.

can someone private messege me on how to do this im curious and i cant figure this out i currently am not in the 19 bracket or any other low lvl im just curious if htis works and would like to do it for leveling reasons

If you had even read the first post you'd know that the belt socket isn't working and cannot be gemmed.

I did read the first post but the detail is horrible. It does not really go into belt buckle specifics at all. But as I said, I see that a lvl 49 mage put a buckle on his belt and IDK if he can gem it as of yet or not but I'd just put the socket on even if I cant gem just for purely vain reasons.

I did read the first post but the detail is horrible. It does not really go into belt buckle specifics at all. But as I said, I see that a lvl 49 mage put a buckle on his belt and IDK if he can gem it as of yet or not but I'd just put the socket on even if I cant gem just for purely vain reasons.
I could always use some criticism for my posts. I explained how to check the enchantments on a level 1 character.

I have confirmed that you can socket and gem a belt using the same method of trading that is used for trading the socketed bracer and gloves. My retired lvl 49 friend now has a belt with a socket and gem on it. As for any other lvl twinks I am not sure.

I have confirmed that you can socket and gem a belt using the same method of trading that is used for trading the socketed bracer and gloves. My retired lvl 49 friend now has a belt with a socket and gem on it. As for any other lvl twinks I am not sure.
Nice try, but the socket requires level 70 to be active.

Now I can power level my toons and not worry about being too bored. Thanks IAT <3

if i was as bad as most of these players are id have to resort to any and all means of exploiting too. hope you all get banned for good.
the game is better off without trash who use things like this for an advantage.

​Grats on finding this site. . . And raging . . . There are usually 1-2 of these each month . . . For years now . . . Always good for a chuckle.

so to save me from reading 6 pages, is this still possible to have BS and socket your Blue Bracers for the 19 bracket?

Are you sure it still works? They just did maintenance and had a small patch yesterday. I would verify that it works before you tell people it does.

Are you sure it still works? They just did maintenance and had a small patch yesterday. I would verify that it works before you tell people it does.

I didn't consider the maintenance -- good point.

Can we get a confirmation from another player able to do the gem exploit after this week's maintenance?

I'm curious if the trick still works with tazik?
Looking at the way it's done i'm not sure how it's supposed to work in the first place since it looks like you'll just be linking the item in chat and not actually applying the tinker. If someone could clarify that would be great :eek:

I'm curious if the trick still works with tazik?
Looking at the way it's done i'm not sure how it's supposed to work in the first place since it looks like you'll just be linking the item in chat and not actually applying the tinker. If someone could clarify that would be great :eek:

You aren't linking anything in chat. You are physically trading an item with the enchant/tinker/etc. on it, albeit with suspicious mechanics.

Sigh. This just ruined the 20 bracket. Thanks Thirk. Now all the 24s have epic gems in their gear.

none of my 24's exploit. so its not "all".
report the ones who do cheat and lets hope they get hit by a car,or bus, while playing in the street because their wow account got banned.
yay for sunshine!

Users who are viewing this thread