“Experience points can no longer be disabled in current expansion content”

yeah it doesn't seem to turn on your exp at all heh.
[doublepost=1606177791,1606177269][/doublepost]Quickly, get everything done before they fix it so that you get exp again! lol

Has anyone done beta content? Got through the maw with zero item rewards... any ideas when they start dropping?

Or did they just turn them off below 50? ThinkingFace

Has anyone done beta content? Got through the maw with zero item rewards... any ideas when they start dropping?

Or did they just turn them off below 50? ThinkingFace
Never had any time with everything going on before the expansion, so I am with you in that I am unsure what to get and where to get it! All I found out was that the shadowlands enchants are disabled on characters below 50, even through heirlooms, as the enchant on the item itself becomes disabled. Also, most of the BoE green stuff is really low ilvl in comparison to the actual level gear.

why spend time to code this shit in? Cant they use the time to do something better for the covenants? (tbh imo just remove the covenant stuff, borrowing powers is why classes are a shitshow after WoD)

Wait, can we do the trick where we character transfer over to shadowlands capped, then back to bfa capped after getting everything? Is there anything that you really want to get at lvl 48/49/50? so many questions!

Experience points can no longer be disabled in current expansion content, only in previous expansions.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=319379/shadowlands-expansion-patch-notes-content-update-notes

Rip to 48-50, and 59s who wanted to farm renown and rares

maybe it just returns to old-school twinking where you try to get as much done as you can under the exp cap? xp-debuff abuse and such this time. 48-50s can always use accts that don't buy shadowlands, unless you mean grabbing sl stuff.

i hope this means just in content that's sl, and not any time chromie time is on current...

maybe it just returns to old-school twinking where you try to get as much done as you can under the exp cap? xp-debuff abuse and such this time. 48-50s can always use accts that don't buy shadowlands, unless you mean grabbing sl stuff.

i hope this means just in content that's sl, and not any time chromie time is on current...
Currently, it doesn't seem like they activate your exp again at all so get your stuff done quickly!

Currently, it doesn't seem like they activate your exp again at all so get your stuff done quickly!

yeh, i read the thread. it's not a bracket i'll be twinking, i'm not getting sl, and i don't have an exp off char at that level so it's all theory to me~

I

Isn't that annedoctal? I mean, the same could be said for Multiboxing and they also got nuked.

Tbh, I think the casual player experience in levelling Battlegrounds would be far better if twinks did not exist - but we are an unstoppable force of nature, facing against an immovable Blizzard object again and again...

twinks spend a lot of money to usually just gear for pvp. Multiboxers spend money to make even more money and/or crash the token price. Blizz doesn’t like the latter. But I find it weird they give any fuck at all what twinks do. Sure, we make people complain on the forums, but for what? For a few games in a bracket that a leveler will just level past and hit 60 just to get fucked again from lack of gear?

Dicks = twinks
Pussies = pve players
Assholes = casual levelers that spend more time complaining on the forums than they spend in actual pvp

Just got a quest for loot (pants) in aspirants rest.... ilvl 80. meh.

edit- just killed a rare.... it dropped a chest on the ground that requires level 50 to loot... lol @ u blizz.

Last edited:
Just got a quest for loot (pants) in aspirants rest.... ilvl 80. meh.

edit- just killed a rare.... it dropped a chest on the ground that requires level 50 to loot... lol @ u blizz.
while its not ilvl 86 like the anniversary, thats pretty darn good still at 48/49.

Yeah, got a blue quest for a neck thats ilvl 88.

All teh BoEs dropping for me are level 50 req.

edit- ok wait.... the neck is ilvl 98 in my inventory.... wtf? o_O
edit2- aw dayum... the pants say ilvl 90 in my bag too.

8kQmRIP.png

Last edited:
Yeah, got a blue quest for a neck thats ilvl 88.

All teh BoEs dropping for me are level 50 req.

edit- ok wait.... the neck is ilvl 98 in my inventory.... wtf? o_O
edit2- aw dayum... the pants say ilvl 90 in my bag too.

8kQmRIP.png
ilvl 98 is extremely good for a 49! dang! Except for neck slots lol.

Another "no lifer" event, thanks Blizz. Not gonna do it.
Yeah im not rushing it either, it will probably just get all hotfixed or something. Not like you can use it for bgs or dungeons if they plan on changing the xp eliminator, the 95% debuff only goes so far.

So there's a "rare" event at Aspirants crucible where they summon 4 different animals for you to kill and each one drops a blue weapon... ilvl 98 currently, but only melee weapons (for me at least) - dagger, mace, warglaive, and fist weapon.

I, of course, am playing a hunter currentlly. Blizztroll at its finest. :rolleyes:

Guess i should hop on wowhead and look for ranged rares. (edit- nevermind, wowhead is useless.)

Em1S0bB.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread