Exalted at lvl1 - and guild rep

Hmm well it's not working for me then. I made two new level 1s for this, so it was the only quest in my logs. The addon is the only one running on both clients.

i don't think so...i don't know
it boggles me, because i have no problems with it at all..

so you're saying that 1) the turn in is working automatically like it should 2) quest sharing is not working like it should

since both are working on mine, the problem lies in something that is different between me and you and iat...

i'll look into it deeper

please explain? so it's working as intended now? if so, that would be weird...

you sure? cause it's currently working right now for me...sometimes the guild xp bar takes a few sec to update

but yes, live hotfixes can and do happen...however, i don't think they're server specific

Last edited by a moderator:
just installed the addon on a different computer to see if there was a problem and there wasn't...I'd like more data as to what you guys are doing to try and fix this for you...again, sorry it's not working. I went from 20-25 last night in 4.5 hours

I installed the addon, turned off all other addons. In group with a trial. The trial is sharing with me, but I must do this part manually. Everything else is automated after the interact with target bind is pressed.

I've added the chicken spam script to the addon just to simplify that whole thing and am adding the purchasing of the food script to it today. but as for any code changes to the original no.

i have a guildie who is like a robot when it comes to this stuff (and responsible for much of the finished product) and he tried a couple of things. I'm waiting on approval for the new version from curse...and am reading up on a repositories so i don't have to go through approval processes anymore

no that's the weird thing. it's supposed to be automatic...and is for several people, just not everyone...which would make one think it's the people's who can't get it to works fault, except that there is nothing that they can do wrong!

1) Install the addon on both clients
2) Have the quest on both clients (not necessary, but starts the loop faster)
3) One client /cheer the chicken
4) One client hits Interact with Target keybind
5) Quest auto-completes
6) Quest auto-shares
7) Target hits Interact with Target keybind.

that's it...so puzzling why it isn't doing that for some

The chicken isn't offering the quest on my main account, so I don't want to test by abandoning
I'd considered that maybe they changed the quest to stop this, and since mine was in my quest log pre them being able to fix, it stayed....but others are getting it after so I doubt that's it (but don't do it just in case :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread