Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

Showing intelligence is something everyone strides for in life, but something not everyone can achieve, isn't that right ryan.

[17:33:02] Ry: i will you get verbally rape them
[17:33:43] Robert Slann: [17:33] Ry:
<<< i will you get verbally rape them
wtb translator
[17:34:25] Ry: lol i mixed up get and you
[17:34:26] Ry: stfu
[17:34:43] Robert Slann: wow
[17:34:48] Robert Slann: that still doesn't make sense
[17:34:57] Ry: to
[17:35:04] Ry: i will get you to verbally rape them

souljah some joker :D crying and dodging people playing fotm when you yourself wintraded last season as fotm to 2.7 :D

Crying and dodging? im not dodging shit, we was gonna que 2s, but i said brb fast and when i came back like 2mins after rngmonsterx was afk.

lmao, spriest/prot or hpala is unkillable, l2 1shot mage, it's really simple
Please grow a brain. Spriest/prot lacks double dispell, this means the mage will always have an absurd amount of buffs on him and getting shields off on demand is not easily done. Kills are made by swaps on the priest.

Please grow a brain. Spriest/prot lacks double dispell, this means the mage will always have an absurd amount of buffs on him and getting shields off on demand is not easily done. Kills are made by swaps on the priest.

I agree, you need the swaps on the priest, but Spriest/prot is op whatever you say, play it right and you wont lose. Vianco knows what hes talking about since he plays it himself alot :)

If you're having trouble against this comp you're definately doing something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread