Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

avpgg6.jpg

I agree

To razzerz post. Yeah what seb said.. no doubht he'd get over exited and post this, I liked the fact you posted the one game out of 4 that you won rofl. Also glitching at the start of the game to get a sap as soon as gates open is gg, Dogs will be dogs and will forever stay DOGS. Also razzerz. That lucky win you got was a fluke... The next couple of games where you instantly popped dance, synapse and cloak all in one to get that desperate kill, well you failed MISERABLY nice use of cds there mejt. Jk pop all at once. Just another typical shockingly bad rogue.

To razzerz post. Yeah what seb said.. no doubht he'd get over exited and post this, I liked the fact you posted the one game out of 4 that you won rofl. Also glitching at the start of the game to get a sap as soon as gates open is gg, Dogs will be dogs and will forever stay DOGS. Also razzerz. That lucky win you got was a fluke... The next couple of games where you instantly popped dance, synapse and cloak all in one to get that desperate kill, well you failed MISERABLY nice use of cds there mejt. Jk pop all at once. Just another typical shockingly bad rogue.

:-D

edit: 500th post. CAN I GET A AMEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if you have anger problems or you're just crying because you lost to an enchance sham

aye, very much looking forward to seeing how account-wide stuff turns out in MOP, if it all goes how i think it will i will get Bloodthirsty + rooster + archaeology bug from my main ^_____^

i love how your main got Wrathful glad tabard but you haven't even been 2k rated in arena rofl

rbg ultimate shit

Users who are viewing this thread