Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

NbHYh.png

hope they change brackets with mop (anyone tried it on beta?).
almost as much faggotry as s5-s6 alterac valley with 71-80, remember those 8-10k hp warlocks :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
personal healers xd. just bad.

I went 1v5 on mf's
so by the picture of my score board you know i have personal healers? considering i could global your "x10 gladiator" ass makes me laugh, please refrain from commenting on this thread from now on. thanks.

Can't find equal skilled partner as me for 2's.

Also tell your sister to stop sending me pics. Taking the liberty of putting one up here.

2layph2.jpg

Considering stormscale is my main realm i know there are plenty of decent players there, just none of them want to play with lying dogs, okay okay ?

Right so with decent you mean 1.8k players who think tazik is skill, okay. And if its someone who refuses to play with people, its me.
Simply because I more or less lost hope in most of the stormscale players. Not all. Im sure I got few haters aswell BUT can you really blame me for disbanding the team after 26-1 because your partner blinds the killtarget and backpeddles? Fuski want's perfection.

arent you the guy who plays with my sub 2k priest mate on ss? joined your call once and you sounded about 9

Right so with decent you mean 1.8k players who think tazik is skill, okay. And if its someone who refuses to play with people, its me.
Simply because I more or less lost hope in most of the stormscale players. Not all. Im sure I got few haters aswell BUT can you really blame me for disbanding the team after 26-1 because your partner blinds the killtarget and backpeddles? Fuski want's perfection.
yeah clearly, btw im the best dk world
6rk11i.png

Users who are viewing this thread