Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

Guild recruiter addon for http://www.wowhead.com/spell=83941 ftw
<

Clearly a cover story, it might be for the time's you got globaled. Spamming emotes are fun! :3

Sponzorusa i'm still a huge fanboi of you! Do you remember that day in EOTS where you decided to ragequit on everyone? You were made course we were losing so you decided to ditch us all. And the best part is you didn't /afk out. You simply just went afk! Was sooooo awesome to see such a nice person in action <3

Almost 1337 tho cant blame em for trying to get it
<

Won my First Rbg this season with my guildies in Skey Gamin , We ran 3x Rogue , 2x Mage , 2x Priest , 1Rsham , 1 Blood Dk , 1 Frost Dk vs Shalians team that was running some *** Tank Setup , won 2-1 almost lost cause of lack Of our French Healers actually healing and Fc failing to cap Good Game nonetheless

Almost 1337 tho cant blame em for trying to get it
<

Won my First Rbg this season with my guildies in Skey Gamin , We ran 3x Rogue , 2x Mage , 2x Priest , 1Rsham , 1 Blood Dk , 1 Frost Dk vs Shalians team that was running some *** Tank Setup , won 2-1 almost lost cause of lack Of our French Healers actually healing and Fc failing to cap Good Game nonetheless

Let's be honest here, no one has really troubled Skey gaming when Competing in "Rated battlegrounds". Maybe RNG Gaming, but i can't see anyone esle at this moment in time challenging enough to beat you. Concidering "The Blacklisted" have had some trouble's relating to drama, it's a shame that happened, but nonetheless gratz
<

no one has really troubled Skey gaming when Competing in "Rated battlegrounds". Maybe RNG Gaming

RNG gaming, kharino runs in 1 shots <3 or well eleanor carrys team because he's best

I like arrogance. None the less thanks for the game. Always nice to meet competition and evolve as a player. I must admit though i was quite shocked to once again find out no one else was queued but us. But what do you mean by [font=trajan, tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]was running some *** Tank Setup?[/font]

And hey please don't come up with excusses for why you almost lost. You win or you lose, and at the end of the day, no one really cares.

Users who are viewing this thread