Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

Whatever. Shows his rotten brain especially when he stole the guildbank and was insulting his guildmaster with who he have been ~8 months. or more. Posted this to warn people about him- he's a skilled player (ingame), but IRL he's that what you seen at screens

[font=arial, sans-serif]It[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]happens when you give [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]high rank [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]stupid people.[/font]

+ When he in grp with me and dochollyday be good when no he trolling.

Stupid? i dont think so. knew him for like 8 months and he was a mature and a nice person, the one who i trusted everything

When he login at acc : Say Goodbye my lover
<

the more vengeance is permaban for racism ( not the 1st racism ) or just let him play with everyone knowing about this.

[font=arial,sans-serif]It[/font][font=arial,sans-serif] [/font][font=arial,sans-serif]happens when you give [/font][font=arial,sans-serif]high rank [/font][font=arial,sans-serif]stupid people.Now you know for next time[/font]

+ When he in grp with me and dochollyday be good when no he trolling. /cry

I hope he going to horde side now.

Next step- HACK HIM !

<

wowaccounthacked2.jpg

It's the "high rank stupid people" that make's 1.5k mmr peasant's like you famous.

Drama is well, "Drama" suggesting to "hack" someone's account is immature, and childish.

[font=arial, sans-serif]It[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]happens when you give [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]high rank [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]stupid people.Now you know for next time[/font]

+ When he in grp with me and dochollyday be good when no he trolling. /cry

I hope he going to horde side now.

Next step- HACK HIM !

<

wowaccounthacked2.jpg

I personally find Shalian to be mature, responsible, and well balanced whenever I encounter him; as such, I highly doubt the actions he took were without deep thought and deliberation. Whilst guild drama will happen, I do not think that a person like Shalian would embark on such a drastic measure without good cause, hence why I support him.

In response to your 'idea' Sponzor, what you have suggested is both immature and against the ToS, which brings in to question your level of maturity and ability for reasonable and balanced thought.

It's the "high rank stupid people" that make's 1.5k mmr peasant's like you famous.

Whilst I do not agree with the terminology used here, it is true that high rank players often 'carry' the lesser ranked players for the good of the guild, hence making them appear to be more skillful. However, it is not my place to say who is bad, and who is good.

Drama is well, "Drama" suggesting to "hack" someone's account is immature, and childish.

Precisely what I believe. Suggesting to hack someone else's account is both childish and irrational, particularly if you have no personal problems with the person, and are merely siding with one faction of an argument. I suggest you have a long, hard think about your own personal values.

I do not think that drama like this should be brought to the forums in this manner, with one side of the party being unable to present their reasoning; It is my understanding that Shalian is not on these forums.

Now, as this is an excellent thread, it would be a shame if it were to be locked due to arguments over this drama.

Also, as it is a picture thread:

x111xf.jpg

Stupid? i dont think so. knew him for like 8 months and he was a mature and a nice person, the one who i trusted everything

the more vengeance is permaban for racism ( not the 1st racism ) or just let him play with everyone knowing about this.

Think about your online reputation – what you say and do online can reveal a lot about you and can have an impact on how others view you. Acting before you think may give others the wrong impression or attract unwanted attention.

Today there was a bug with raven lord so between some hours it was 100% drop chance. It got hotfixed right after they found out. More than 100 people on my server got it on all their alts etc. 2 bad I was locked already :3

friend on my realm ran it at teh same time as me, didnt get the drop :/

Alright i'll just post this once to settle things correctly. I never at any point have hated Tetarius, I only felt at the end i was forced to leave the guild and take action since in my opinion Tetarius is pure slack. He said himself i was free to leave. And so i did. With alot of members who felt the same way as i did. Don't get me wrong though. I don't really care if you think i'm a jerk or if you think Tetarius is a jerk. I would simply just like you all to know why instead of getting tons of whispers ingame. Not to mention the fact Tetarius is saying things about me which isn't exacktly true ( Read the Russian propeganda thread below ).

First of all why?

Tetarius is one big slacker. Now i don't want this thread to be a flame thread, course no one cares. But fact is me and a few others have done several requests to tetarius to be a more active Guild master. Fact is for the time we've been in Blacklistedn he's done no Gevents, RBGs, raids, nor really helped out on things like dungeon challenges. He dosn't really listen to his officers.

I just had enough with terarius.

Tetarius generally?

russian BGs. All he does. No speaking in guild chat, or as just stated, any guild efforts / events. Much of his attitude when i kindly asked him to do stuff was either ''/shoo'' or bla bla bla.Simply an attitude that isn' really fit for guild master in my opinion. Atleast it gets very tiresome with a guildmaster who's pure slack and don't care for his guild members.

For instance

For once tetarius actually did scheduele a guild event. Black temple. Tetarius words were. people are unreliable and stuff like that. But even though we had 16 people signed and 4 on tenative, Tetarius gets himself safed.

When we did the 85 instances for phoenix mount Tetarius didn't want to show up. he ''cba'' even though we needed him as tank since no one else could come. Same applies for several raid events. When tetarius dosn't want to come, he dosn't give a flying **** if it means 20 people won't be able to do thier raid.

I can keep going with situations where tet has just been either pure slack or made stupid decisions which had lead the guild downhill,.

About guild bank

To be fair when we first bought the guild i deposited alot of gold into the Guild bank since we didn't have cash flow, and people contributing enough compared to the repair we gave everyone ( which tetarius later on secretly removed though we clearly had an agreement. Just another situation where he excluded his officers ). And gems? Well guess who deposited them. only thing tetarius did was just taking them without payment which also was another agreement we had.

I was not officer but Co-GM

When me and tet bought the guild he got the GM rank, but we clearly agreed i was to be just as much GM. Aka Co GM. BUT tetarius never trusted anyone. He kept slacking with ranks, making me unable to gkick the people who were just shitty in the way they spammed or flammed everyone else in the guild. We even had a day with botters spamming the guild chat and i was unable to do anything since the only one who could kick was Tetarius.

Daily when i logged on i got several whispers from random people who asked me questions regarding the guild, Guild invite and so on. All in all people just saw me as the guild master and not tetarius who only did Russian premades.

Russian propeganda

Now yes i said those things about tetarius as his screenies clearly states. But it was taken out of contrast. It's been like that for ages, with tetarius being slack slack slack. he didn't hold our agreement which basicly was i was just as much GM as he was. He kind of abused his rank imo.

Funny thing is though Tetarius is currently reporting me to a guild master for; ''Guild kicking someone whom's farther was black. A K A racism?

Generally, things tetarius says is taken out of contrast.

Alright i'll just post this once to settle things correctly. I never at any point have hated Tetarius, I only felt at the end i was forced to leave the guild and take action since in my opinion Tetarius is pure slack. He said himself i was free to leave. And so i did. With alot of members who felt the same way as i did. Don't get me wrong though. I don't really care if you think i'm a jerk or if you think Tetarius is a jerk. I would simply just like you all to know why instead of getting tons of whispers ingame. Not to mention the fact Tetarius is saying things about me which isn't exacktly true ( Read the Russian propeganda thread below ).

First of all why?

Tetarius is one big slacker. Now i don't want this thread to be a flame thread, course no one cares. But fact is me and a few others have done several requests to tetarius to be a more active Guild master. Fact is for the time we've been in Blacklistedn he's done no Gevents, RBGs, raids, nor really helped out on things like dungeon challenges. He dosn't really listen to his officers.

I just had enough with terarius.

Tetarius generally?

russian BGs. All he does. No speaking in guild chat, or as just stated, any guild efforts / events. Much of his attitude when i kindly asked him to do stuff was either ''/shoo'' or bla bla bla.Simply an attitude that isn' really fit for guild master in my opinion. Atleast it gets very tiresome with a guildmaster who's pure slack and don't care for his guild members.

For instance

For once tetarius actually did scheduele a guild event. Black temple. Tetarius words were. people are unreliable and stuff like that. But even though we had 16 people signed and 4 on tenative, Tetarius gets himself safed.

When we did the 85 instances for phoenix mount Tetarius didn't want to show up. he ''cba'' even though we needed him as tank since no one else could come. Same applies for several raid events. When tetarius dosn't want to come, he dosn't give a flying **** if it means 20 people won't be able to do thier raid.

I can keep going with situations where tet has just been either pure slack or made stupid decisions which had lead the guild downhill,.

About guild bank

To be fair when we first bought the guild i deposited alot of gold into the Guild bank since we didn't have cash flow, and people contributing enough compared to the repair we gave everyone ( which tetarius later on secretly removed though we clearly had an agreement. Just another situation where he excluded his officers ). And gems? Well guess who deposited them. only thing tetarius did was just taking them without payment which also was another agreement we had.

I was not officer but Co-GM

When me and tet bought the guild he got the GM rank, but we clearly agreed i was to be just as much GM. Aka Co GM. BUT tetarius never trusted anyone. He kept slacking with ranks, making me unable to gkick the people who were just shitty in the way they spammed or flammed everyone else in the guild. We even had a day with botters spamming the guild chat and i was unable to do anything since the only one who could kick was Tetarius.

Daily when i logged on i got several whispers from random people who asked me questions regarding the guild, Guild invite and so on. All in all people just saw me as the guild master and not tetarius who only did Russian premades.

Russian propeganda

Now yes i said those things about tetarius as his screenies clearly states. But it was taken out of contrast. It's been like that for ages, with tetarius being slack slack slack. he didn't hold our agreement which basicly was i was just as much GM as he was. He kind of abused his rank imo.

Funny thing is though Tetarius is currently reporting me to a guild master for; ''Guild kicking someone whom's farther was black. A K A racism?

Generally, things tetarius says is taken out of contrast.

Some while back i was doing 2's with Spiritflow (destro/boomking). That's something everyone should try. We went 7-1 with a couple mage/priest and priest/rogue body counts. <3 spirits offheals (can't posts my screenshots from my iPhone so i'll see if i can find them once i get home). In the meantime ask Hálol and Aranzia if you don't believe my words till screenshots arrive.

Aranzia/Halol and rogue/priest games

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:280]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:279]

Users who are viewing this thread