Event - "Halloween" (2018)

Besides Epic quality, are these better than the 4 non main stat rings you can farm from dungeons?

at 60 scaling they get two extra secondary stats compared to dung rings (28 vs 30), so potentially better depending on what secondaries you like. I have no idea for this bracket.

wattt.png

According to WoWHead... wat

The pumpkin rings are like the trinkets - you can que up multiple times per day to try and get all of them.

The helm/sword are like the brewfest dagger/offhand - once per day per toon (lvl 20+).

The mount is like the brewfest mounts in that it only drops from the epic container, which is available to higher levels only (was 98+ last year, not sure if it is 108+ this year? I know 110s get the epic container)
my level 101 monk was able to get the epic container, not sure on the level requirement though

It's honestly bullshit. Even the calendar says it should have started. If they're referring to whatever timezone Blizzard is using, then it should adjust. If they're referring to realm time, then they need to release it at the time they set it to. Can't count how many time's I've been left waiting hours longer than projected by the calendar for raid resets or events to start. It's a complete fucking joke. I'm home on my lunch break and this is a let-down. Was going to queue for at least one, but I guess not.

View attachment 9001
Robo, u haven’t seen the calendar on Oceanic servers. It’s literally like a day and a half out. Tonight when I log in, the calendar will be on Saturday morning, and for most of Friday it won’t even have Hallows End, which the calendar shows as being Thurs. Go figure!:eek:

So do the rings benefit any class?
I’m currently using the haste and verse one on my sham along with fang set so the loss of intel isn’t so bad.

I’m currently using the haste and verse one on my sham along with fang set so the loss of intel isn’t so bad.

The vers one is good for any class that uses that, and the strength one is solid.

Well im wondering if any of the rings would be BiS for one of the slots over every other option. Seems like Advisor + Black Widow is bis for most casters

Well im wondering if any of the rings would be BiS for one of the slots over every other option. Seems like Advisor + Black Widow is bis for most casters

From what I've seen, they are in line with most dungeon blue rings. So if you would use any other those rings, which are unique-equipped, then you could use the equivalent halloween one to equip two rings with the same stats.

From the top of my head, flag holding (specically, resto druid FCs) is the one place where this actually might be BiS, as you can use the halloween ring with the same stats as https://www.wowhead.com/item=6463/deep-fathom-ring&bonus=4068 . Otherwise, maybe the haste ring on a fury warrior stacking haste? I guess the crit ring for a fire mage or destro lock...though its up in the air if losing the int is worth it.

Unless someone gets a blue boe world drop on a 20, we'll never know if it's worth farming the rest of the dungeon. I'll be trying for it with trial 100 toons on my 2nd account

Unless someone gets a blue boe world drop on a 20, we'll never know if it's worth farming the rest of the dungeon. I'll be trying for it with trial 100 toons on my 2nd account
May as well try the same, but with my F2P + main account. Takes a matter of minuets to clear the place, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread