Event - "Halloween" (2018)

May as well try the same, but with my F2P + main account. Takes a matter of minuets to clear the place, anyway.

tbh i shoulda thought of that. Maybe ill use a f2p as a 3rd account for fearing.

tbh i shoulda thought of that. Maybe ill use a f2p as a 3rd account for fearing.
I mean, I want the tabard anyway on the F2P...So I'd be farming, anyway. Worth the experiment to see if any blue BOE drop of use.

Unless someone gets a blue boe world drop on a 20, we'll never know if it's worth farming the rest of the dungeon. I'll be trying for it with trial 100 toons on my 2nd account

J98gYAp.png

BibYiwB.png

mIR2bmc.jpg

Blues hardly gonna scale to 20.

has anyone been getting epic helm/sword from the candy buckets?
i got the sword from the daily dungeon loot filled pumpkin but you gotta be:
outlaw rogue
ww monk
DH havok or veng

well thats what it says on wowhead, i got the sword my first day on ww monk.
i heard it also has a chance to give to any class so i dunno about that.

sword @ lvl 29
9-15 dmg
4.6 dps
3agi
8stam
3crit
3haste

29 the horseman's ring:
7stam
12crit
4haste
29 band of petrified pumpkin:
7stam
5crit
10haste
29 seal of goulish glee:
7stam
5crit
11vers
29 wicked witch signet:
7stam
10haste
5vers

Last edited:
yea i got the sword from the daily bucket but you gotta be:
outlaw rogue
ww monk
DH havok or veng

Actually which class or spec you are has no effect on what drops from the Holiday Bags. My Priests got both the Helm and the Sword my Paladins and Monks were after.

Other than going inn to inn, is there a better way to get tricky treats fast? Not looking forward to the flight time on all my twinks :-\

Actually which class or spec you are has no effect on what drops from the Holiday Bags. My Priests got both the Helm and the Sword my Paladins and Monks were after.

yep just one today on my druid, guess wowhead is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread