US event cancelled

World Powers meet in 1954 in Geneva, Indochina is on the table. France and the Viet Minh both understand that whoever wins the next big battle is gonna have all the power at the bargaining table. The french find the best valley to run a gauntlet to smash the peasants. The french ignore the big mountains around them because there is no way they could be a threat and aim their cannons towards the gauntlet. Viet Minh push 50000 soldiers, dissassambled artillery, cannons and all the food need for a siege and the quarter million of human road to push all of this up into the mountains. The Viet Minh open fire. The French artillery commander Charles Piroth who said before the fight "I have more guns than I need", took the pin off a grenade in his tent and hugged it.

Viet Minh had a very good position at the table in Geneva.
I paid about as much in world history class that I paid attention in French so this recap has far too many things id have to look up to understand... big kudos though for recapping a 83 minute video into roughly 83 words.

This thread went off the rails after I went to sleep but...

Building a competitive f2p scene is going to require work. It's a ground up type of situation. And it may not be that appealing given vets are also free and people who take PVP VeRy SeRiOuSlY have a hard time giving up crusader and incendiary ammo. So who knows. We may have put in effort there instead of pure F2P. We'll see.

God love neon, the man just lives at 100mph but wargames is like... step 12. Not step one.

This thread went off the rails after I went to sleep but...

Building a competitive f2p scene is going to require work. It's a ground up type of situation. And it may not be that appealing given vets are also free and people who take PVP VeRy SeRiOuSlY have a hard time giving up crusader and incendiary ammo. So who knows. We may have put in effort there instead of pure F2P. We'll see.

God love neon, the man just lives at 100mph but wargames is like... step 12. Not step one.

Ye alot easier to have people to have f2p games when you can have vets, p2ps and f2ps. People just need to make f2p sets. But ye f2p hasnt been very active since veterans were introduced, most who are left are pvers or people who have to many accounts to wanna upgrade all of em.

As you can see, big events require big communication.

The idea remains very good yet, and I am always opened for awesome projects such as this one.

However the next time think to alert me in advance, so I be able to do more communication from my side for you.

Can't wait to see your next project!

Max lvl meta is worst of any expansion. This always affects lower level brackets. Atm there are a few ranged specs that have the best burst and sustained damage. The problem with this is ranged already have the advantage vs melee (gun vs knife) so giving them better damage makes the meta garbage. Meta is better when melee hits harder than ranged. Ranged specs need more cc, melee specs need more damage. A perfect example of this problem atm is feral vs balance.

Melee DPS specs need big dmg buffs to make bfa pvp better. Imo buff every melee spec that isn't a rogue by 200%. Buff ranged by 20%, maybe buff specific abilities for classes like warlock then go back and nerf things like rampage, if needed. If they do this with 8.2, you will see more activity in all brackets.

Max lvl meta is worst of any expansion. This always affects lower level brackets. Atm there are a few ranged specs that have the best burst and sustained damage. The problem with this is ranged already have the advantage vs melee (gun vs knife) so giving them better damage makes the meta garbage. Meta is better when melee hits harder than ranged. Ranged specs need more cc, melee specs need more damage. A perfect example of this problem atm is feral vs balance.

Melee DPS specs need big dmg buffs to make bfa pvp better. Imo buff every melee spec that isn't a rogue by 200%. Buff ranged by 20%, maybe buff specific abilities for classes like warlock then go back and nerf things like rampage, if needed. If they do this with 8.2, you will see more activity in all brackets.
thank you for your input but none of us here are devs.

Btw you should probably just have typed it was canceled in that thread so everyone that signed up there gets a bump.

Users who are viewing this thread