Evacuate this garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also please delete this, this forum is about discussing 24's gameplay not telling everyone to go to bracket where suicide rate is higher than weekly BG pops

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's very fucking offensive, dude. I would watch what you say if you know what's good for you.

- Union

That's very fucking offensive, dude. I would watch what you say if you know what's good for you.

- Union

You going to kill him in a video game? I would be scared Metro! This guy sounds legit!

/cower

You going to kill him in a video game? I would be scared Metro! This guy sounds legit!

/cower

I'm very scared. Maybe they were not suicides, he murdered them.

I hope Trayvon is taking notes

Last edited by a moderator:
Also please delete this, this forum is about discussing 24's gameplay not telling everyone to go to bracket where suicide rate is higher than weekly BG pops

I second this. Threads like this are empty calories, serve zero purpose, and have no nutritional value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its aight i think this thread was aimed at the average/below average twinks in this bracket not trashcans like yourself

#Ripflamer

Did you have to repeat the same idea in 3 separate phrases?

From what I've seen, when dealing with you and other people on the forums, yes. People don't seem to understand it the first time when told things. So, I'm just making my opinion clear. I'd rather over explain than have to come back and repeat it later. I'm sure you can understand that.

From what I've seen, when dealing with you and other people on the forums, yes.

What is that supposed to mean?

People don't seem to understand it the first time when told things. So, I'm just making my opinion clear. I'd rather over explain than have to come back and repeat it later. I'm sure you can understand that.

I'm pretty sure they do understand. They just don't agree with you.

What is that supposed to mean?

I'm pretty sure they do understand. They just don't agree with you.

I'm basing what I've said off a bystanders viewpoint. Not personal experience. I hardly ever even post. Just go peruse the forums a bit. Lots of people don't seem to get what's being said to them.

As for you, everyone seems to make their opinions of you pretty clear. Yet, you continue on with that pompous attitude. You don't get it.

I'm basing what I've said off a bystanders viewpoint. Not personal experience. I hardly ever even post. Just go peruse the forums a bit. Lots of people don't seem to get what's being said to them.

As for you, everyone seems to make their opinions of you pretty clear. Yet, you continue on with that pompous attitude. You don't get it.

Exactly. The toxic circlejerk that is the vocal population of the 19 community is the reason I leveled my 19s after quitting wow all together for a time. There are some genuinely good people and skilled players there, and the bracket meta itself is fun, but the 5-6 horrible people hat inhabit twinkinfo.com/forums/f12 must be responsible for the turning away of at least half of prospective 19s.

Metro, you're a cowardly son of a gun. And that's my PG post in regards to you.

Consider yourself permanently added to my to be farmed by my battle tag team list til you gather up the grit to apologize like a man. And that goes with anyone else who associates themselves with this buffoonery.

- Union

Everyone? I see maybe three people, including some Disney-loving tranny, and they are all of little consequence. Agonist is pretty highly respected as a player and contributor.

A Disney-loving tranny? I've opened stated I enjoy Disney thoroughly. What if I were a transvestite? Would it make a damn of a difference? My name could be faggotlover24, Ilikefatchicks, or anything else you may not agree with. A forum name and avatar are of little importance and it's irrelevant. Don't fire at me simply because you don't like my perception of you. This actually marks the second time you have "come to the rescue" of your Lord Agonist. Way to fanboy even harder, further proving my point. Go through the forums, you'll see responses a plenty to Agonist's posts and poor attitude especially in regards to other players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread